King of Gods, Zeus strives for fairness and justice, but will not hesitate to call down the thunder when there’s smiting to be done!
Zeus’ father, the Titan Cronus, immediately swallowed his children after birth so that none could overthrow him as he had his own father. When Zeus was born, Rhea, Zeus’ mother, hid the child from Cronus and gave the Titan a rock in swaddling clothes, which he swallowed instead. In secret, Zeus grew up on the isle of Crete until he was old and strong enough to challenge his father. During their battle, Zeus slit open Cronus’ stomach, allowing his swallowed brothers and sisters to escape, slaying the Titan. Then, Zeus released the Cyclops and other beings Cronus had kept imprisoned. In gratitude, the Cyclops awarded Zeus control over lightning.
With his two brothers, Poseidon and Hades, the three Gods drew lots to decide command of creation. Poseidon became king of the sea, Hades the underworld, and Zeus the sky. From his golden throne atop Mount Olympus, Zeus now rules Gods and Men with his wife Hera, upholding justice, hospitality, oaths, and honesty to all under his domain.
Yet, Zeus is a restless God, and while he holds high expectations for others, he does not keep those standards for himself. Chiefly, Zeus is nearly infamous for several infidelities to his wife which have resulted in dozens of children beget by other women, most famous of which are Hercules, Artemis, and Athena. Such wanton unfaithfulness is the source of great jealousy from Hera, though as King, Zeus can ultimately do as he wishes.
Weather is dictated by the Thunder God’s mood. When in a fair temperament, the sky is clear, bright and warm. When Zeus’ anger flares, black clouds roll in, lightning streaks the sky and thunder shakes the very ground. Lately, Zeus has been furious.
|In hand lightning bolt attacks against enemies will apply a charge. Basic attacks against targets with charges deal increased damage.|
|Damage Increase per Charge: 30%|
|Zeus fires a bolt of lightning that arcs between enemies, doing damage and applying a charge on each hit.|
|Damage: 40/70/100/130/160 (+40% of your magical power)|
Slow: 30% for 2s
|Zeus throws his shield forward dealing damage to nearby enemies. The shield remains for 5s, and may hit it with Basic Attacks or Chain Lightning to deal static additional damage and apply a charge.|
|Initial Damage: 80/125/170/215/260 (+50% of your magical power)|
Static Damage: 10/15/20/25/30 +Basic Attack Damage
|Ability: Ground Target|
|Zeus detonates any charges that have accumulated on enemies, doing damage, multiplied by 1/2/3 depending on the number of charges.|
|Damage: 55/75/95/115/135 (+18% of your magical power)|
|Zeus conjures a Lightning Storm, striking enemies in the area every second. Applies a charge with each hit.|
|Damage per Hit: 100/120/140/160/180 (+50% of your magical power)|
Ability: Ground Target
- Skins marked exclusive can only be obtained from special events and/or chests. Skins marked limited are/were only available for a limited time, and are not going to be available ever again.
Old cards Edit
As Zeus kill an enemy God on the fourth bounce of Chain Lightning.
As Zeus kill three or more enemies who have three charges on them with Detonate.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 5.9) Note: Detonate Charge Decreased Mana Cost from 90 at all ranks to 60 at all ranks. Lightning Storm Increased Base Damage from 100/120/140/160/180 to 120/140/160/180/200.
- (Patch 5.1) Note: Now all mages have magic prot scalings of .9 per level.
- (Patch 4.17) Note: Increased Base Movement Speed from 355 to 360.
- (Patch 4.15) Note: Noble Esports skin added.
- (Patch 4.6) Note: Fixed an issue where Zeus Charges would not appear correctly.
- (Patch 4.4) Note: Aegis Assault decreased initial Hit Damage from 80/125/170/215/260 → 60/105/150/195/240.
- (Patch 4.3) Note: Heaven’s Rave and Mastery skins added.