Xing Tian, The Relentless, is a guardian of the Chinese pantheon in Smite.
Hear the legends of the headless warrior from the East, for they are not tales of a murderous monster, but a man that would not be undone by defeat or even death.
Long ago, three Emperors warred for supremacy of a young nation. Barely clinging to dominance, the Flame Emperor deployed his greatest general, the warrior-poet Xing Tian. Tirelessly he battled the other would-be Emperors but their numbers were too great; their weapons too sharp. Xing Tian returned to his lord in defeat but with his spirit unbroken. He begged to ride out and meet the enemy once more, but the Flame Emperor refused. His reign was over; his life forfeit to the Yellow Emperor.
Unwilling to give in despite the loss of his lord, Xing Tian rallied the Flame Army for a final siege of the Yellow Emperor's Sky Palace. While the soldiers crashed around them, Xing Tian met the Yellow Emperor in single combat, the two titans trading blows up the upon the mountaintop. High upon the snow-capped peak, the Yellow Emperor's blade struck true, beheading Xing Tian.
Was it days that passed, or years? It is unknown, but there, at the base of the mountain, Xing Tian awoke. A new face burned from his chest. The fire to battle renewed, the now headless Xing Tian rose to fight again.
For Xing Tian there is no defeat; there is no death. As long as there is a battle to be fought he will never surrender. And he will never die.
|Xing Tian shouts from his chest with great force, damaging enemies and reducing their Basic Attack damage. Enemies also take damage over time based on their maximum health.|
Damage: 70/100/130/160/190 (+60% of your magical power)
Damage Reduction: 30/35/40/45/50%
DoT Damage: 4% per second
|Xing Tian first launches an attack with his axe, knocking the opponents into the air before slamming them into the ground and slowing them.|
|Ability: Cone, AoE|
Axe Damage: 25/40/55/70/85 (+25% of your magical power)
Slow Duration: 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2s
Slam Damage: 50/80/110/140/170 (+45% of your magical power)
|Radius: 25, 20|
|Xing Tian leaps forward, dealing damage to enemies when he lands, and he may leap again within 2s. While in the air, Xing Tian has increased protections, which are refreshed if he connects with a target. Using another ability during this time cancels the additional leap.|
Damage: 65/85/105/125/145 (30% of your magical power)
|Radius: 25 & 20|
|Whirlwind of Rage and Steel|
|Xing Tian hits enemies with his axe, hooking them and spinning them on it up to three times in succession, before throwing them. Spinning enemies on his axe does double the damage of the hook, plus an additional 40% per revolution.|
Damage: 15/25/35/45/55 (20% of your magical power)
|Xing Tian gains stacks of Smouldering Rage each time he hits an enemy with an ability. For each stack of rage Xing Tian has, he gains HP5. Stacks last 18s|
|Max Stacks: 12|
- Skins marked exclusive can only be obtained from special events and/or chests. Skins marked limited are/were only available for a limited time, and are not going to be available ever again.
- The Rage: As Xing Tian Reach and stay at full Stacks of Smoldering Rage for over 30 seconds.
- Whirlwind of Pain: As Xing Tian Get an assist on three enemies within 5 seconds using his Ultimate.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 4.25) Note: Grove Keeper skin added.
- (Patch 4.2) Note: Furious Roar Fixed an issue where Rank 5 was dealing 4% of the Target’s Maximum Health per Tick instead of the listed 3%. Sky-Cutting Axe Fixed an issue where Rank 2 of this Ability was dealing 80 Damage instead of the listed 85. Fixed an issue where this Ability could provide more Protection than intended. Fixed a description error in the Buff Bar Tooltip. Whirlwind of Rage and Steel Fixed an issue where Rank 3 of this Ability would Grab Targets longer than intended.
- (Patch 4.1) Note: Iron Tyrant skin added.
- (Patch 3.17) Note: Sky Cutting Axe This ability will no longer be cancelled by using basic attacks or ability. Whirlwind of Rage and Steel Decreased the wind up time on Whirlwind of Rage and Steel from 1.25s to 1s.
- (Patch 3.3) Note: The Undying skin added.