Xbalanque was born with vengeance in his heart.
As one of the Hero Twins, Xbalanque, and his brother Hunahpu, knew their lives would eventually force them to face the Lords of Death, chiefs of the Underworld who murdered their father, but first they would need to master the arts of hunting with blowguns and the violent ball game Pitz.
As a test of their strength, they decided to defeat the vain and evil bird-lord, Seven Macaw, who declared himself the Sun and the Moon and replaced his teeth with glistening jewels.
The Hero Twins fired their blowguns at the perching bird-lord, knocking out several of Seven Macaw’s glittering teeth. Ferociously he came at them, but only snatched Hunahpu and tore off the boy’s arm. Cleverly, the twins enlisted the aid of an elderly couple and advised them to pose as dentists. Seven Macaw sought to ease the pain in his mouth, so, as they were instructed, the dentists pulled the rest of Seven Macaw’s teeth and replaced them with white corn. So humiliated was the great bird that he died of despair.
It would be many years and several trials later that, at last, the Hero Twins were able to challenge the Lords of Death and avenge their father, but their final victory allowed them to ascend to the heavens, where Xbalanque was immortalized as the moon, lighting the night for clever hunters everywhere.
|When Xbalanque toggles on this ability, his basic attacks deal additional damage. When the bola hits, it splits into 2 that hit enemies up to 30 units behind the target for 30% damage (On-hit effects do not apply). Pressing the ability again cancels toggle.|
Cost: 8/10/12/14/16 per shot
|Xbalanque shoots 10 darts in a cone in front of him, dealing damage with each one. An enemy can be hit by 3 darts, with the other 2 doing 30% damage. Enemies hit are poisoned, taking additional damage every .5s and are slowed.|
|Damage per Dart: 30/50/70/90/110 (+40% of your physical power)|
Poison Damage: 10/15/20/25/30 (+20% of your physical power)
|Poison Slow: 4/8/12/16/20%|
Poison Duration: 3s
|Xbalanque rushes forward and then jumps into the air. While in the air, he fires darts at all nearby enemies, dealing damage to all in the area. Any enemies that were poisoned by Xbalanque take additional damage.|
|Damage: 80/130/180/230/280 (+20% of your physical power)|
|Additional Poisoned Damage: 20%|
|Darkest of Nights|
|Xbalanque shrouds enemies in darkness for 3s. During this time, Xbalanque's basic attack range and his movement speed are increased. At the end of the darkness, any enemy gods moving at the time are stunned.|
|Movement Speed: 20/30/40/50/60%|
|Basic Attack Range Increase: 40 ft.|
|Dead of Night|
|Any enemy gods that Xbalanque kills increases his physical power permanently.|
|Physical Power: 5|
|Max Stacks: 6|
- Skins marked exclusive can only be obtained from special events and/or chests. Skins marked limited are/were only available for a limited time, and are not going to be available ever again.
Old Cards Edit
As Xbalanque kill an enemy who was stunned by your Ultimate.
As Xbalanque get a fully stacked passive before the fifteen minute mark in a game.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 5.16) Note: Titanium Tracker skin added.
- (Patch 5.11) Note: Dead of Night Damage required to stack is now counted post-mitigation. Adjusted buff bar icons to show difference between damage counter stacks and Physical Power buff stacks. Darkest of Nights Increased Cooldown from 90s to 110s.
- (Patch 5.9) Note: Dead of Night Xbalanque now needs to deal 1500 damage to gain 1 stack of Dead of Night (Up from 1000). Poison Darts This ability no longer consumes mana or the cooldown if interrupted before any darts are fired.
- (Patch 5.8) Note: Dead of Night This ability now stacks off of player damage dealt instead of kills. Every 1000 damage dealt by Xbalanque will provide him with 1 stack. Rising Jaguar Decreased Mana Cost from 60/70/80/90/100 to 60/65/70/75/80.
- (Patch 4.16) Note: Fire Dancer skin added.
- (Patch 4.4) Note: Branching Bolas Reduced Mana Cost from 6/8/10/12/14 → 3/6/9/12/15 Mana per Shot. Rising Jaguar Increased Physical Power scaling from 20% → 30%. Increased Bonus Damage on Poisoned targets from 20% → 30%.
- (Patch 4.2) Note: Mastery skins added.
- (Patch 3.21) Note: Branching Bola Reduce Mana Cost from 8/10/12/14/16 → 6/8/10/12/14. Poison Darts Reduce Mana Cost from 70/75/80/85/90 → 60/65/70/75/80.
- (Patch 3.15) Note: Fixed an issue where Xbalanque could sometimes get stuck in a state where he could no longer fire abilities or basic attacks.