Fate is an unusual thing. An unseen force predicting every action of every bring. Some deities can see it, recognizing the flow of the plan. There are none, save one, that claims mastery over it, that manipulates it with such cold intent, that steers it ever toward war and the red demise of heroes. In truth, she is many Goddesses, with many names and many forms. But there is only one title. The Morrigan
Anu, Macha, Badb. Individually, these three Goddesses were sisters, progenitors of sovereignty, war, and death. They were caretakers of their lush green Éire, champions for armored soldiers, guides for the deceased. It is unknown what bound them together. Some whispered curse, some lover's scorn. Some dark power or darker purpose. But now they are one.
She's been seen in many shapes. The lurid seductress, the wrinkled hag, the screaming crow, and worst of all, the washer in the river. For those who witness her cleaning their bloody armor prophecies a violent end.
Subtle and manipulative, there is no war The Morrigan did not incite. No dying breath she did not collect. Even this war, a war between Gods, must secretly be of her making. So, beware those that behold her, for The Morrigan controls your fate.
|The 3rd hit of The Morrigan’s hit chain will explode dealing damage to all enemies within range and weaken all enemies hit. Enemies afflicted by this will take additional damage over time.|
Damage: 9% Of the targets Max HP
|The Morrigan summons her alternate forms to her side. When activated again, they focus their power together to damage and stun enemies in front of them.|
|Ability: Charge up|
Damage: 80/135/190/245/300 (+80% of your magical power)
Stun Duration: 1s
|Morrigan launches a wave of dark magic at her enemies, dealing damage and Dooming them for 8s. Doomed enemies will take bonus damage the next time they are hit by one of The Morrigan’s damaging abilities, including her passive ability.|
Initial Damage: 40/70/100/130/160 (+40% of your magical power)
Minion Bonus Damage: 20/35/50/65/80 (+20% of your magical power)
God Bonus Damage: 40/70/100/130/160 (+40% of your magical power)
|The Morrigan creates a phantom of herself while becoming stealthed and gaining increased movement speed. The phantom runs to the target area, deals no damage, and will die if it takes any damage. Morrigan loses any bonuses from this ability if she takes damage from enemy gods.|
Stealth Duration: 4/4.5/5.5/6s
Movement Speed: 20/25/30/35/40%
|The Morrigan selects a God from the current match and becomes a copy of them. She copies all of their current stats and may use all of their abilities for the duration. She retains her own Relics and cannot use Consumables. The Rank of her abilities will transfer to the skills of the god she copies. This ability’s cooldown will be increased to match the target God’s ultimate if she uses it while transformed.|
- Skins marked exclusive can only be obtained from special events and/or chests. Skins marked limited are/were only available for a limited time, and are not going to be available ever again.
As The Morrigan, transform into an enemy God and kill the God you transformed into.
As The Morrigan, hit 3 enemy gods at the same time with her Deadly Aspects ability.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 5.9) Note: Soothsayer skin added.
- (Patch 5.1) Note: Pale Raven skin added.
- (Patch 4.14) Note: SPF 666 skin added. Confusion Decreased Stealth duration from 4/5/6/7/8s → 4/4.5/5.5/6. Adjusted Mana cost from 70 at all ranks → 60/65/70/75/80.
- (Patch 4.7) Note: Minion Damage can no longer break the Stealth from Confusion.
- (Patch 4.6) Note: Fixed an issue where the spectator client would show an incorrect Cooldown for The Morrigan’s Relics.
- (Patch 4.5) Note: Fixed an issue where clients were not taken to the End of Match Lobby if The Morrigan’s Ultimate ends after the end of the game. Fixed an issue where The Morrigan’s Basic Attacks would still fire when transformed into a different God.
- (Patch 4.4) Note: Twisted Metal skin added.
- (Patch 3.25) Note: The Morrigan release.