Is anyone else pissed that this isn't on mac or Linux?
Smite Wiki Edit
Could you please read what we've said in Smite Wiki, and wait for a response of our head admin.
Also, if you use an image you didn't make (I know you didn't make it) for the background, you have to credit it's creator.
And please, put more effort and give some "love" to your wiki. There is a lot of half-assed things in here, and there is a lot of important data missing. It'd be great if you could do it from scratch, like I had to.Malvodion (talk) 14:56, November 12, 2013 (UTC)
- As I stated in my response (here), I do not appreciate, and will not tolerate, your immature atitude. I took up this wiki 19 days ago and it had next to nothing on it. I know it is incomplete.
- ネクロ (Necro) TALK 22:42, November 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Excuse me? How am I being Immature? I never attacked you, You are the one trying to twist my words to have a reason to "fight". The only thing I said was that you should remove the content you didn't make, and put more effort in what you did. I checked the wiki and there is a lot of broken, missing or inconsistent content. Caring for your wiki and spamming it with lots of unchecked content is not the same thing. Wiki websites are supposed to be Knowledge bases, no one can benefit from unreliable information.
- I'd suggest you to go though every page, and improve them, And also make sure that the pages of the same kind are consistent with the eachother. It'll takea while but, if you trully care for your wiki, you can do it. (That's what I did with Smite Wiki. It took me months, and I'm still not done, the item pages still need to be updated.)Malvodion (talk) 23:26, November 12, 2013 (UTC)
why is this not updated?
nnnn126.96.36.199 16:03, February 28, 2014 (UTC)
- a) The admin of this wiki banished on november last year after certain incident.
- b) There is another Smite Wiki which actually has up to date content. Most people look and add info to it, so no one realy bothers with this one (unless they want to vandalize articles, since there is no one here to stop them.)
- Until someone manages to adopt this wiki (I already sent a petition), nothing will change.--Malvodion (talk) 01:15, March 1, 2014 (UTC)
Pages Problem. Edit
why must you have to log-in to see some of the pages?
- Which pages? And I imagine it's probably to prevent anons from touching them.--Malvodion (talk) 01:15, March 1, 2014 (UTC)
Image gallery Edit
I was wondering if there is a gallery sort of place upon this wiki. I would like to see more pictures of each of the gods, along with their designs, and costumes. I seem to not be able to find it. If someone can point me in the right direction, that would be wonderful.
A new Smite fan,