Sylvanus, Keeper of the Wild, is a guardian of the Roman pantheon in Smite.
It is no coincidence the fields and forests surrounding the Mediterranean are haven to shepherds, farmers, and wildlife. They're guarded by aged Sylvanus, a benevolent spirit of nature, whose glittering eyes and easy grin match the vibrant life that grows in these lands.
Companion to all woodland creatures, both mundane and fantastic, Sylvanus has been seen with fawn and wolf, nymph and satyr, and even trees come to life. He protects and nurtures those that respect his domain.
When the boy Cyparissus went traveling with his pet deer, Sylvanus accidentally allowed wolves to hunt the peaceful animal. So stricken with grief at the loss of his pet, the child succumbed to despair and died. Wracked with guilt, Sylvanus transformed the child into the Cypress tree, whose sap weeps like the saddened child.
Old and wise, Sylvanus views the passing of time with ease and understanding. His laughter is the wind in the leaves, his touch the sprout of flowers from the earth, and his voice the call to calm the most savage beast. He is slow to anger and slower to act, which is why his presence on the battlefield is so strange. As the war between Gods spills into the idyllic realms Sylvanus keeps, he is left with no choice but fight back.
|Sylvanus throws a seed to a target location. If it hits an enemy they will take damage and become rooted. If the seed lands on the ground, after 10s it will grow into a flower providing MP5 to nearby allies. The pod can be destroyed by basic attacks (Maximum 3 pods), exploding and releasing poisonous spores that reduce protections of nearby enemies.|
|Damage: 80/100/120/140/160 (+35% of your magical power)|
Protections Reduced: 5/10/15/20/25 for 5s
|MP5 Increase: 6/10/14/18/20|
Root Duration: 1.25s
Ability: Ground Target
|Sylvanus releases wisps that seek out nearby allied and enemy gods. Allies are healed and protected while enemies take damage over time.|
|Damage: 10/15/20/25/30 (+10% of your magical power) every 1s for 5s|
Protections Gained: 5/10/15/20/25 for 5s
Heal: 25/30/35/40/45 (+15% of your magical power) every 1s for 5s
Ability: Ground Target
|Sylvanus's treant launches his rooty hand out in front of him. The hand stops at the first enemy god hit, stunning them and pulling them back towards Sylvanus.|
|Stun Duration: 1s|
|Ability: Ground Target|
|Wrath of Terra|
|Sylvanus's treant slams his large trunks into the ground causing large thorny roots to break out of the ground around him. Enemies hit are knocked up and poisoned.|
|Damage: 60/70/80/90/100 (+25% of your magical power) every 1s for 5s|
|Ability: Ground target|
|Enemies that successfully land a basic attack on Sylvanus have a 25% chance to be rooted for 1s. This may only happen once every 12s.|
|Ability: Passive||Affects: Enemies|
- Skins marked exclusive can only be obtained from special events and/or chests. Skins marked limited are/were only available for a limited time, and are not going to be available ever again.
Old Cards Edit
As Sylvanus, knock up three or more enemy gods with your Ultimate.
As Sylvanus, root twenty enemy gods in a single game.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 4.8) Note: Bob Ross skin added.
- (Patch 4.4) Note: Verdant Growth increased Cooldown from 12s → 16/15/14/13/12s.
- (Patch 4.2) Note: Decreased Base Magical Power from 38 → 35.
- (Patch 4.1) Note: Verdant Growth now applies Protection Reductions of 5/10/15/20/25 for 5s on hit of enemy gods. Wisps decreased Base Healing from 25/30/35/40/45 → 15/20/25/30/35 per tick. Decreased Magical Power Scaling on Healing from 15% → 10% per tick.
- (Patch 3.25) Note: Nature’s Protection fixed an issue where this passive was recharging at the incorrect rate.
- (Patch 3.21) Note: High Noon and Mastery skins added.
- (Patch 3.16) Note: Deathcap skin added.
- (Patch 3.16) Note: Verdant Growth increased damage from 80/100/120/140/160 → 80/120/160/200/240. Wisps increased protections given from 5/10/15/20/25 → 10/15/20/25/30. Nature’s Grasp reduced cooldown from 22/21/20/19/18s → 20/19/18/17/16s.
- (Patch 3.12) Note: Verdant Growth reduce time seed take to sprout from 12s → 5s. MP5 increased from 6/10/14/18/20 → 20 at all ranks.