Warrior, rebel, trickster, monk, Sun Wukong is known by many titles in the East, yet it was a Journey to the West that made him a hero.
In his youth, Sun Wukong gained leadership of the monkey tribes, learned secret arts and spells from a Taoist monk, and acquired the legendary Ruyi Jingu Bang from Ao Kuang, a staff that could change size according to his whim. He defied death itself by wiping his name from the Book of Life and Death, and united many of the other monster tribes who sought to ally with him, an act that garnered the attention of the Jade Emperor.
In an effort to better control the Monkey-King, the Jade Emperor awarded him a title, but when Sun Wukong discovered his new position was little more than “stable boy” he grew angry and declared himself “Great Sage, Equal of Heaven,” and waged war on the heavens. For this treasonous act, he was finally captured and imprisoned beneath a mountain for five centuries.
At long last, the humble monk Xuanzang was seeking disciples to protect him while on his legendary Journey to the West to collect the Indian Sutras. Sun Wukong gladly agreed to serve him, but the Buddha wrapped a golden circlet around the Monkey King’s head so that Xuanzang could control him. With three other disciples, they faced eighty one trials during their quest, and collected the sutras. For his service and strength, Sun Wukong was awarded Buddhahood, finally ascending to heaven and gaining immortality.
With an epic battle between Gods taking place, Sun Wukong’s presence is all but assured.
|The Magic Cudgel|
|Sun Wukong's Magic Cudgel grows in length, and he slams it down, damaging all enemies in front of him. Minions and Jungle Camps take an extra +25% damage.|
|Damage: 80/120/160/200/240 (+50% of your physical power)|
|Sun Wukong strikes around him, damaging and slowing all enemies.|
|Damage: 90/140/190/240/290 (+50% of your physical power)|
|Slow: 30% for 2s|
|Sun Wukong transforms into an Eagle, Tiger, or Ox, and charges forward.|
Eagle: Is the fastest of the three forms. Immune to Slow and Root effects.
Tiger: Mauls the first enemy runs into, stunning and causing damage.
Ox: Knocks aside all enemies in his path and causes damage. Immune to Slow, Root, and Knockup effects.
|Tiger Damage: 100/170/240/310/380 (+80% of your physical power)|
Ox Damage: 50/90/130/170/210 (+60% of your physical power)
|Tiger Stun: 1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4s|
|Sun Wukong leaps onto his cloud, leaving a decoy behind to fight. While on the cloud Sun Wukong is invisible, and regenerates health. He may leap off before the duration expires, dealing damage. The decoy inherits a percentage of Sun Wukong's current strength and defense. The decoy is killed instantly if hit by a hard Crowd Control excluding Banishes and Knockbacks. If the decoy dies, Sun Wukong is revealed on his cloud.|
|Damage: 140/190/240/290/340 (+120% of your physical power)|
Affects: Self and Enemy
|Healing: 5% per second|
|When Sun Wukong is below 35% health, he gains +10% critical chance and +10 protections, plus another 1% critical chance and 1 protection for his current level.|
|Ability: Buff||Affects: Self|
- Skins marked exclusive can only be obtained from special events and/or chests. Skins marked limited are/were only available for a limited time, and are not going to be available ever again.
Old Cards Edit
As Sun Wukong get fifteen tiger stuns in a single match.
As Sun Wukong have your decoy deliver the final blow to an enemy.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 5.3) Note: Abyssal Warrior skin added.
- (Patch 4.17) Note: Decreased Base Movement Speed from 375 to 370. The Magic Cudgel Increased cooldown from 10s to 12s. Master's Will Increased cooldown from 10s to 12s.
- (Patch 4.15) Note: Earl Wubert St. Kongfrey and Mastery Skins added.
- (Patch 4.8) Note: Magic Cudgel Increased Physical Power Scaling from 50% → 60%. Master’s Will Increased Physical Power Scaling from 50% → 65%.
- (Patch 4.1) Note: Undefeated Body Increased Health Threshold for the effect from 35% → 40%. No longer grants Critical Strike chance. Now provides 10 Physical Power + 2 Physical Power per Level. Somersault Cloud Damage increased from 140/190/240/290/340 → 200/250/300/350/400.
- (Patch 3.11) Note: Sun Wu Xing Sun skin added.
- (Patch 3.5) Note: Base Health increased from 450 → 470.