Full of mirth rang the halls of Asgard. Celebrating, the Gods drank of mead and feasted on roasted beast while the corpse of their defeated foe, the Jotun Thjazir, lay cold nearby. For decades were they at odds. Now, that conflict was ended. Odin and his ilk openly boasted of their achievements, laughing and cheering while the floor ran wet with spilled spirits.
Then, the doors swung wide, breathing icy winter wind across the hall. There she stood, spear in hand, skin, porcelain pale, clad in snow dusted furs, and eyes blue as glacier ice but smoldering with vengeful fire. Skadi, the Jotun's daughter had come.
Transfixed by her beauty, the gathered Gods sought to dissuade her from violence. As a symbol of honor, Odin cast the eyes of her father into the heavens to twinkle as stars for eternity. Skadi was not moved. A life for a life, she demanded.
It was Loki that softened her heart with humor and dance. So jovial was he that, at last, her frozen features cracked a smile.
A wedding! Odin declared. Skadi would marry a God and so, herself become a Goddess. This would be her payment for the life of her father. Now warmed to them, Skadi agreed. Blindfolded, she was to choose her husband by only his feet. Eligible men came forth and Skadi made her choice.
Their marriage did not last. Niord was a God of Summer and Skadi a Goddess of Winter. After a few years, they amicably parted ways. Skadi returned to the snow-capped mountains of her youth, but without her father or husband, she soon grew lonely. Word spread of a war between the Pantheons. Odin and Loki, Niord and Ullr; these gods were her family now, and Skadi would not lose the only family she had left.
|Skadi throws an icy spear forward, dealing damage to enemies and Slowing them for 3s. Kaldr's basic attacks deal double damage to targets afflicted by Piercing Cold.|
Damage: 90/140/190/240/290 (/+80% of your Physical Power)
|Rune of the Hunt|
|Toggle: Skadi marks an enemy for Kaldr to hunt. While toggled on, Kaldr assumes Beast form, chasing and attacking the marked enemy. If a marked enemy dies Kaldr attacks other enemies nearby. When toggled off, Kaldr stops attacking and returns to Skadi, reverting to his Elemental form on the way. This ability can be activated at rank 0 and Kaldr gains new skills as it ranks up.|
|Ability: Pet Command|
Basic Attack Damage: 60/80/80/100/100% of Skadi's Basic Attack Damage
Rank 1: isrank1/2/3/4/5/Kaldr gains a dash attack
Rank 3: isrank3/4/5/Kaldr's kills heal him
|Skadi freezes the ground for 5s at a target location. The icy area deals damage to enemies that touch it and continues to deal additional damage every .5s they stay on it. Gods who step on the ice are slowed and lose control of their movement while sliding across. Also, Skadi's movement speed increases by 20/25/30/35/40% while standing on the area.|
|Ability: Ground Target|
Initial Damage: 70/100/130/160/190 (+50% of your physical power)
Damage per Tick: 5/10/15/20/25 (+5% of your physical power)
|Snowstorms surround Skadi and Kaldr. Upon activation, enemies in range become Rooted and Kaldr is restored to full health. The storms persist for 4s while dealing damage to enemies every .5s and making Kaldr immune to damage.|
Damage per Tick: 10/20/30/40/50 (/+5% of your Physical Power)
Root Duration: 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2s
|Kaldr, The Winter Wolf|
|Kaldr fights by Skadi's side and has 2 forms: Beast and Elemental. While in Beast form he can attack enemies and be attacked. While Elemental he is immune to attacks and regenerates health over time. His forms can be controlled with Skadi's Rune of the Hunt but he will be forced into Elemental form if he loses all Hit Points.|
|Ability: Summon Pet|
Attack Speed: 50% Of Skadi's
Lane Minion Damage: 1 HP lost per 5 hits
|Hit Points: 5|
Move Speed: 110% Of Skadi's
Other Source Damage: 1 HP lost from any attack or ability
- Skins marked exclusive can only be obtained from special events and/or chests. Skins marked limited are/were only available for a limited time, and are not going to be available ever again.
As Skadi kill 3 or more enemy gods in a match with Kaldr.
As Skadi catch 3 or more enemy gods on Permafrost
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 5.9) Note: Increased Basic Attack Speed from .9 to .95.
- (Patch 5.7) Note: Mixer skin added.
- (Patch 5.1) Note: Star Salvager skin added.
- (Patch 4.18) Note: Rune of the Hunt Decreased Kaldr’s dash damage from 100/125/125/150/150% to 70/85/100/115/130% of Skadi’s Basic Attack Damage. Updated the description of this ability to clearly state Kaldr’s Dash damage. Permafrost Decreased Radius from 16/18/20/22/24 to 16/16/18/18/20.
- (Patch 4.16) Note: Permafrost Decreased Physical Power Scaling from 60% → 50%. Decreased Bonus Movement speed from 40% → 20/25/30/35/40%.
- (Patch 4.15) Note: Dragonkin skin added.
- (Patch 4.6) Note: Winter’s Grasp - Kaldr is no longer immune to Damage in this Ability, however, he will still fully heal on activation.
- (Patch 4.1) Note: Such Cold skin added.
- (Patch 3.25) Note: Kaldr Fixed an issue where marking a target for Kaldr to chase caused Telaria Boots to generate gold.
- (Patch 3.14) Note: Fixed an issue where Skadi could reactivate her ultimate while it was already active, causing her to not be able to basic attack.
- (Patch 3.12) Note: Frostbound skin added.
- (Patch 3.4) Note: Skadi released.