It is with fear and trepidation that man walks carefully near the serpent and scorpion. Not that these creatures could overpower him with strength or guile, but the fierce venom they carry is deadlier than any blade or arrow. Yet, for all the dread they induce, they never strike randomly or in anger. Poison of any kind is controlled and administered only to those deserving of such punishment. Serqet, Goddess of Venom sees to this.
Though crushing strangulation and pain await those touched by her sting, Serqet is not a deity of retribution but guardianship. The wakeless dead are embalmed and preserved for all time in fluids taken from Serqets beasts. Of the four sacred Canopic Jars which hold the internal organs of the mummified, Serqet is the watcher of one. And, though her strikes mean certain death, Serqet can cleanse poison as easily as apply it.
A battlefield is a strange place to find this Goddess. Normally, Serqet is an invisible presence. She watches. She waits. She learns before she strikes and ensures that those she kills deserve such an end. It must be that the vanity of the Gods has pushed Serqet too far. Now all will meet death with venom in their veins.
|Serqet's Basic Attacks apply Catalyst, which consumes her lingering Poisons. If the target is affected by two or three different lingering poisons, they take additional damage.|
|2 Poisons Consumed: 10% of Targets Maximum Health as Physical Damage.|
3 Poisons Consumed: 20% of Targets Maximum Health as Physical Damage.
|Serqet dashes three times from side to side, dealing damage and applying Deathbane Poison to each enemy hit. This ability can critical hit, and Serqet is immune to knockup while dashing. Deathbane Poison reduces a target's physical protection for a short time, after which it remains in a lingering dormant state for 20s.|
|Damage: 60/80/100/120/140 (+45% of your physical power)|
Max Distance: 50
|Protection Reduction: 15% for 3s.|
|Serqet launches her two blades forward, dealing damage and applying the Cobra's Kiss Poison. Cobra's Kiss Poison drives gods to madness, forcing them to attack nearby allies, or walk harmlessly towards Serqet. After the madness, Cobra's Kiss remains in a lingering dormant state for 20s.|
|Damage: 50/75/100/125/150 (+50% of your physical power)|
Madness Damage: 50/75/100/125/150 (+50% of your physical power) per Hit.
Madness Duration: 1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4s
|Serqet vanishes, rooting herself in place. She may leap once, revealing herself and dealing damage to enemies. She will stay hidden until she leaps or cancels this ability. Enemy gods within range 12.5 will also reveal her.|
|Damage: 80/140/200/260/320 (+50% of your physical power)|
|Serqet leaps to an enemy, stunning them, applying the Last Breath poison, then pushing them 30 units away. The Last Breath poison deals damage over the next 5s, and prevents healing. If an enemy dies while infected with Last Breath, they will explode, applying the poison to all nearby enemies.|
|Damage: 228/342/456/570/684 True Damage over 5s|
|Stun Duration: 1s|
Healing Reduction: 100%
- Skins marked exclusive can only be obtained from special events and/or chests. Skins marked limited are/were only available for a limited time, and are not going to be available ever again.
Old cards Edit
As Serqet kill an enemy God with your Last Breath Poison and have it spread to two enemy Gods.
As Serqet have all three strikes of Death Bane trigger Critical Strike Hits.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 5.13) Note: Catalyst Decreased damage from consuming 3 poisons from 25% Maximum Health to 20%. Deathbane Fixed an issue where targets inside the hit area for Deathbane would not take the full amount of hits they should. This abilities targeter has been updated to better show the areas where this ability hits. The actual hit area has not changed. Last Breath Decreased base damage from 210/330/450/570/690 to 200/310/420/530/640.
- (Patch 4.8) Note: Catalyst Decreased Bonus Damage from 2 Poisons from 15% → 10% of the Targets Maximum Health. Last Breath Adjusted Damage from 228/342/456/570/684 → 210/330/450/570/690.
- (Patch 4.4) Note: Last Breath This Ability now prevents all Healing.
- (Patch 4.1) Note: Catalyst Increased Damage from consuming 2 Poisons from 10% → 15% of the target’s Max Health. Increased Damage from consuming 3 Poisons from 20% → 25% of the target’s Max Health.
- (Patch 3.20) Note: Last Breath This ability will now only go on cooldown if it successfully hits a target.
- (Patch Season 3) Note: Reduced base movement speed from 380 → 370.