Yggdrasil, the world tree; upon those mighty boughs are held the nine realms of existence, and nests the wise Eagle. Far below, across the galaxy spanning trunk, and beneath the roots, coils Nidhogg, the deplorable serpent. In eternal, bloodless conflict are the Eagle and Serpent locked. Perhaps these two enemies would have forgotten each other long ago were they not able to trade jabs and threats across that impossible distance. Yet, there is one that takes great pleasure enabling this feud, one whose mischievous talent for insults and barbs knows no bounds. And he’s just a squirrel.
Ratatoskr, the sly messenger, has lived in the World Tree since time immemorial. Where he came from or why is truly unknown, but if there’s a way for him to stir the pot between any two gods, he’ll do it. He’s a master of gossip and coy, backhanded compliments. And yet, all the Gods come to him for news. His home on the trunk of Yggdrasil conveniently places Ratatoskr at the center of all cosmic activity.
As Gods from every Pantheons clash, how could Ratatoskr pass up the opportunity to instigate new rivalries? Quite simply, he cannot. Beware the squirrel.
|Acorn of Yggdrasil|
|Ratatoskr spawns with a powerful Magic Acorn from the World Tree in his inventory, replacing his item slot for boots. He can upgrade this acorn through the item store from anywhere on the map to increase his Power and Movement Speed. The fully upgraded acorn heals him whenever his abilities successfully hit enemies.|
|Ability: Buff||Tier 3 Acorn Heal: 15 (+15% of your physical power)|
|Ratatoskr dashes in the target direction, dealing damage to all enemies along the way. If Ratatoskr strikes an enemy god he has not struck with Dart in the last 10s, the cooldown is reset.|
|Damage: 70/100/130/160/190 (+40% of your Physical Power)|
Opal Damage: 50/65/80/95/110 (70% of your Physical Power)
|Topaz Stun Duration: 1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8/2s|
|Ratatoskr spins around in a flurry of attacks, damaging nearby enemies and reducing their Physical Protections up to 4 times.|
Damage Per Hit: 25/40/55/70/85 (25% of your Physical Power)
Physical Protection Reduced Per Stack: 2/3/4/5/6
|Ratatoskr shoots a blast of four acorns forward in a cone, each dealing damage.|
|Damage: 30/40/50/60/70 (+25% of your Physical Power)|
Sapphire Damage: 30/35/40/45/50 (+60% of your Physical Power) per acorn
Emerald Heal: 40/45/50/55/60 (+20% of your Physical Power) per acorn
Ability: Projectile, Cone
|Through the Cosmos|
|Ratatoskr charges briefly then leaps from the ground to a branch above his head. He must then jump to a new branch twice more. On the third branch, Ratatoskr chooses a landing location where he strikes down dealing damage. Cancelling Through the Cosmos while in the air at any point causes Ratatoskr to strike down on his last valid target location.|
|Damage: 250/330/410/490/570 (100% of your Physical Power)|
|Ability: Ground Target|
- Skins marked exclusive can only be obtained from special events and/or chests. Skins marked limited are/were only available for a limited time, and are not going to be available ever again.
As Ratatoskr stun three or more opponents at once with Acorn Blast.
As Ratatoskr knock up three or more enemy gods at once with Through the Cosmos.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 5.4) Note: Zenko and Final Fusion skin added.
- (Patch 5.3) Note: Kage skin added.
- (Patch 5.2) Note: Kitsune skin added.
- (Patch 5.1) Note: Dart Increased Cooldown from 12s to 14s. Acorn Blast Increased Mana cost from 60 to 60/65/70/75/80.
- (Patch 4.18) Note: Flurry Increased Physical Power scaling from 20% per tick to 25% per tick. Increased Protection Shred from 2/2/3/3/4 per tick to 2/3/4/5/6 per tick.
- (Patch 4.6) Note: Eager skin and dance emote added.
- (Patch 4.3) Note: Acorn of Yggdrasil Increased the cost of Acorn of Swiftness from 500 → 700. Acorn of Yggdrasil remains at 1600. Dart Decreased Cooldown Reduction from Flurry and Acorn Blast from 2s →1s per god hit. Through the Cosmos Reduced Landing Radius from 25 → 20.
- (Patch 3.22) Note: Festive skin added.
- (Patch 3.18) Note: Through The Cosmos Ratatoskr will now go the proper distance when canceling this ability at maximum range. Fixed the radius being listed incorrectly on the tooltip.
- (Patch 3.15) Note: Through The Cosmos Updated the tooltip to properly reflect the increased landing radius if he jumps all 3 times.
- (Patch 3.14) Note: Acorn of Yggdrasil Decreased Physical Power Scaling of heal from 30% →15%. Dart Decreased Damage from 80/120/160/200/240 → 70/105/140/175/210. Decreased Physical Power Scaling from 80% → 70%.
- (Patch 3.12) Note: Reduced HP per level from 75 → 73. Acorn Blast Reduced damage from 50/65/80/95/110 → 40/55/70/85/100.
- (Patch 3.11) Note: Squirrel Squad skin added.