Without the sun, there would be no light, no warmth, no life. Without Ra, there would be no sun.
Ra is a guardian, the keeper of Ma’at - order and truth, and master of the sun. Each day he sails across the sky in a golden ship, and each night traverses the underworld, bringing light and warmth to the dead beneath the horizon. For those in the scorched South, Ra was the first God, creator of earth and sky and father to all other Gods.
But Ra’s time is fading like a twilight sky. His descendants have grown in power and prominence and seek to replace him as the figure of authority. His own granddaughter, Isis, cleverly poisoned him by secretly summoning a viper under his units. When he stepped on it, the serpent’s venomous bite poisoned him. Isis promised to heal Ra if he revealed to her his True Name. At first, he refused, for knowledge of his True Name would give Isis unparalleled power over him, but as the pain mounted, Ra was forced to relent. Isis kept her word and Ra was healed, though the cost may have been too high.
Light can heal, but light can also burn, and the great protector is showing signs of wrath not seen since mankind’s insolence. In that rare moment of anger, Ra sent his daughter, Hathor, in the form of a lion, to devour the people. However, he ended her bloody feeding before she consumed all mankind. This time, his burning gaze is set on the other Gods. When his wrath finally cools, nothing may be left but ash.
|Speed of Light|
|Every time Ra uses an ability, his movement speed is increased.|
|Movement Speed: 6%|
|Max Stacks: 3|
|Ra summons a moving beam of intense light from the sky, doing damage to anyone caught under the beam.|
|Damage: 95/155/215/275/335 (+70% of your magical power)|
|Light starts to emanate from Ra, stacking a slow every .5s on enemies near him. After 2s, the light detonates, doing damage and increasing the slow duration. Any enemies facing Ra at the time of the explosion are also blinded.|
|Damage: 60/100/140/180/220 (+30% of your magical power)|
|Slow per Stack: 5%|
Detonate Lifetime: 3s
|Ra summons a pillar of blessed light. Allies inside the blessing are healed every second. Enemies are damaged every second.|
|Damage per Tick: 20/32/44/56/68 (+20% of your magical power)|
Heal per Tick: 20/30/40/50/60 (+15% of your magical power)
Affects: Enemy and Allies
Ability: Ground Target
|Ra calls on the power of the sun to decimate his foes in an extreme blast of heat in front of him, doing damage to all enemies unlucky enough to find themselves in the path.|
|Damage: 400/475/550/625/700 (+100% of your magical power)|
- Skins marked exclusive can only be obtained from special events and/or chests. Skins marked limited are/were only available for a limited time, and are not going to be available ever again.
Old Cards Edit
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 5.20) Note: Phoenix skin added.
- (Patch 5.11) Note: Searing Pain Increased cooldown from 70/65/60/55/50s to 80/75/70/65/60s.
- (Patch 5.7) Note: Sun.God skin added.
- (Patch 5.1) Note: Now all mages have magic prot scalings of .9 per level. Increased Movement Speed from 350 to 355.
- (Patch 4.12) Note: Beamy Chibi Ra skin added.
- (Patch 4.4) Note: Solar Blessing Fixed the description not stating this provided Protections.
- (Patch 4.1) Note: Solar Blessing Decreased Base Healing from 20/30/40/50/60 → 10/20/30/40/50 per tick. Decreased Magical Power scaling on healing from 15% → 10% per tick. Now Provides 10/15/20/25/30 Magical and Physical Protections to allies inside the Ability.
- (Patch 3.25) Note: Eldritch and Mastery skins added.
- (Patch 3.14) Note: Celestial Beam Reduced Mana Cost from 70/80/90/100/110 → 60/65/70/75/80. Increased Magical Power Scaling from 70% → 80%. Divine Light Increased Magical Power Scaling from 30% → 40%.
- (Patch 3.3) Note: Sunstar skin added.