Mightiest of the Aesir, warrior and king, the All-Father is a doomed God.
It seems strange to imagine a God concerned with his fate, but Odin regularly consults the volva, the seers in the North. They speak of a final war, Ragnarok, when the mightiest Gods are slain and the world is consumed by the sea. For this day, Odin constantly prepares.
The All-Father can trace his lineage to the evil Frost Giant, Ymir, whom he slew with the aid of his two brothers, Vili and Ve, and with his remains forged the world. Atop Asgard, where Odin presides, he is known as the bringer of war, a sage of wisdom, and the keeper of souls slain in battle.
As a warrior, Odin rides his eight legged steed, Sleipnir, and wields the mighty spear Gungnir. Accompanying him are two wolves and his two trusted ravens, Huginn (thought) and Muninn (memory), who fly around Midgard and return to Odin with all they see and hear.
As a sage, Odin travels disguised as a simple wanderer, seeking wisdom. His thirst for knowledge has come at great personal cost, having been hanged from the branches of Yggdrasil, the world tree, for nine days and nights and sacrificed one of his eyes to the Well of Wisdom.
As keeper of souls, Odin welcomes slain warriors to his mighty hall of Valhalla on the agreement they will aid him at Ragnarok. Favored female warriors become his elite Valkyrie that usher those worthy of entry to Valhalla.
It is in preparation for the final days of Ragnarok he does all this. For the seers claim his death will come at the fangs of the great wolf Fenrir, and like anyone, Odin seeks to change his fate. Yet, never once have the volva been mistaken.
|Path to Valhalla|
|Odin is empowered as he escorts fallen warriors to Valhalla. Whenever any god dies on the battleground, Odin gains a bonus to Movement Speed and Power. This effect can stack up to 5 times.|
Physical Power per Stack: 8%
|Movement Speed per stack: 4%|
|Odin lunges to his target location, doing damage to all nearby enemies.|
|Damage: 120/165/210/255/300 (+70% of your physical power)|
|Odin summons a flock of Ravens that create a shield around him. When the shield expires it explodes outward, dealing damage to nearby enemies based on how much health it had remaining. If the shield is at full health, it deals additional bonus damage. The shield will not expire while Odin is using Lunge, and will always detonate upon landing.|
|Shield Health: 100/175/250/325/400 (+60% of your physical power)|
Bonus Damage: 15%
Affects: Self and Enemies
|Odin does a sweeping spear attack that hits twice dealing damage and slowing all enemies around him on the first hit.|
|Damage per Hit: 35/50/65/80/95 (+30% of your physical power)|
Slow Duration: 2/2.2/2.4/2.6/2.8s
|Ring of Spears|
|Odin summons a wall of spears that blocks enemy movement, but allies may move freely through. It does not block attacks. Enemies inside the ring have their attack speed lowered, and are unable to heal. Odin is immune to Slow and Root effects while in his Ring.|
|Attack Speed Reduction: 20/30/40/50/60%|
|Healing Reduction: 100%|
- Skins marked exclusive can only be obtained from special events and/or chests. Skins marked limited are/were only available for a limited time, and are not going to be available ever again.
As Odin kill four enemy Gods inside of your Ultimate, Ring of Spear.
As Odin kill fifteen enemies in a single match using Ravenshout and Lunge together.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 5.7) Note: Celestial Guard and Mastery skins added.
- (Patch 4.17) Note: Decreased Base Movement Speed from 375 to 370. Path to Valhalla Decreased Movement Speed per stack from 8% to 4%. Raven Shout Decreased Full Shield Bonus Damage from 25% to 15%.
- (Patch 4.11) Note: Dread Knight skin added.
- (Patch 4.9) Note: Gungnir’s Might increased Base Damage from 35/50/65/80/95 → 45/65/85/105/125. Gungnir’s Might second swing will now also Slow.
- (Patch 4.4) Note: Ring of Spears updated the description to make it clear this Ability prevents all Healing.
- (Patch 3.16) Note: Fixed an issue where Legendary Odin was showing the wrong spears on his Ultimate.
- (Patch 3.13) Note: Raven’s Throne skin added.
- (Patch 3.12) Note: New Passive – Path to Valhalla: Whenever any god dies on the battleground, Odin gains 8% movement speed and 8% power for 8s. This buff can stack up to five times. Ring of Spears gains permanent stacks of +5 Attack Power for each enemy god that dies inside the ring.
- (Patch 3.3) Note: Fixed Odin base skin Voice Pack missing lines.
- (Patch Season 3) Note: Increased base movement speed from 365 → 375.