Nu Wa, the Guardian of Heaven, is a mage of the Chinese pantheon in Smite.
When two warring Gods shattered the World Pillar, Heaven and Earth dangerously shifted, and Armageddon was unleashed. Firestorms, floods, and bloodthirsty monsters ravaged the land and stole the lives of more than can be counted. In ages past, Nu Wa, Guardian of Heaven and Earth, hand-crafted all people from clay. They were her creations, her children, her responsibility.
As the Earth shuddered and broke, and the skies turned black with ash, Nu Wa forged five mystic stones, one for each of the elemental forces of nature: Earth, Water, Fire, Wood, and Metal. With the power of these stones, she slew a gargantuan tortoise, severed its legs, and raced to the broken World Pillar. One leg she used to prop the Heavens aloft and with the elemental stones, she sealed it in place. Balance between Heaven and Earth was restored, but the world was never the same. Skies cleared, but the stars had shifted. Seas retreated, but rivers drained westward. Everything leaned, but the End was averted.
In the years that followed, Nu Wa and her brother, Fu Xi, took the throne of China. They ruled with wisdom and ushered in an age of recovery and prosperity, for which she is adored and worshiped to this day.
Yet, the skies grow dark once more and chaos threatens to engulf the land. Gods from all Pantheons have chosen Earth as a battleground, trading blows with the same thoughtless fervor that destroyed the World Pillar so long ago. Determined to prevent such calamity from repeating, Nu Wa has summoned the elemental stones once more. For she is the Guardian of Heaven and Earth; all mankind are her creations, her children, her responsibility.
|Strength of Wood|
|After 5 successful basic attacks, Nu Wa's next basic attack will root enemies.|
|Root Duration: 1.5s|
|Nu Wa condenses moisture into fog at her location which then rolls forward away from her. She and all allies are stealthed while inside the fog, and have increased movement speed. Attacking breaks the stealth effect. Enemies that run into the fog take damage, and continue to take 20% of that damage again every second they are in the fog.|
|Damage: 50/75/100/125/150 (+50% of your magical power)|
Ability: Ground Target
Movement Speed: 10s
|Nu Wa conjures Clay Soldiers from the earth. These soldiers have health equal to 200 plus 20% of Nu Wa's maximum health, and deal damage with basic attacks. Enemies hit by their initial charge will take damage and have their magical protections reduced. Nu Wa can specify which enemy target she wants Clay Soldiers to pursue by marking them with her Ability Targeter. The Range of this Mark Targeter is 40 units. Clay Soldiers dash through other targets, debuffing them, only stopping at the marked target.|
|Damage: 20/30/40/50/60 Per Hit|
Soldiers Conjured: 1/2/2/2/3 for 10s.
|Magical Protection Reduction: 5/10/15/20/25 for 2s/ max 3 stacks.|
Ability: Summon Pet
|Nu Wa launches a mass of shining metal, damaging all enemies it hits. If it hits one of her Clay Soldiers, it explodes, dealing additional damage and stunning enemies.|
|Damage: 90/130/170/210/250 (+50% of your magical power)|
Minion Explode: 30/60/90/120/150 (+30% of your magical power)
|Minion Stun: 1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5s|
|Nu Wa flies up into the clouds, gaining visibility on all enemy gods, and summoning fire shards from the sky to damage each of them.|
|Damage: 100/175/250/325/400 (+30% of your magical power)|
- Skins marked exclusive can only be obtained from special events and/or chests. Skins marked limited are/were only available for a limited time, and are not going to be available ever again.
Old Cards Edit
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 4.17) Note: Dark Summoner skin added.
- (Patch 4.13) Note: Clay Soldiers Nu Wa can now specify which enemy target she wants Clay Soldiers to pursue by marking them with her Ability Targeter.The Range of this Mark Targeter is 40 units. Clay Soldiers will pursue the marked target until it is dead. Nu Wa may fire this Ability without a target or if the marked target dies. Clay Soldiers will attack enemies who damage Nu Wa first, or closest enemies. Clay Soldiers will now dash through other targets, debuffing them, only stopping at the marked target.
- (Patch 4.3) Note: Shining Metal Increased Magical Power Scaling from 50% → 65%. Decreased Minion Explode Magical Power Scaling from 30% → 25%.
- (Patch 4.1) Note: Clay Soldiers Soldiers’ Basic Attacks now deal Magical Damage instead of Physical Damage.
- (Patch 3.17) Note: Old Wa and Mastery skins added. Clay Soldiers Updated Clay Soldier’s AI to better attack intended targets. Minions will always prioritize enemy gods that are damaging Nu Wa. If there are no gods attacking Nu Wa, the minions will then target the closest enemy until a god damages any Ally or Nu Wa. Reduced protection shred from 5/10/15/20/25 per stack → 4/8/12/16/20.
- (Patch 3.16) Note: Oktoberfest skin added.
- (Patch 3.13) Note: Challenger and Ace skins added.
- (Patch 3.3) Note: Aurum skin added.