Nike, Goddess of Victory, is a guardian of the Greek pantheon in Smite.
It is often said that history is written by the victor. If that is true, then history is shaped by a single Goddess: Nike, the winged warrior.
When the fastest runner bears a golden medal, when a cunning hunter slays the fiercest beast, when the soldiers seize the day, the Faithful of Olympus praise Nike. Without her favor, failure is ensured, and obscurity certain.
Even mighty Zeus, a king among Gods, seeks the favor of Nike. On the smoke strewn fields of antiquity, when the God of Thunder marched against his Titan forebears, Nike fought by his side, her dauntless blade inspiring confidence in her allies as they faced an impossible foe. Without her, all the heavens are left to wonder if Zeus would have carried that day. Had Zeus fallen, the world as it is known would have fallen with him.
So, all hail the victor! She has finally taken the field. As Gods and Gorgons clash and battles most fierce and foul are fought, she alone shapes the day. For history is written by the victor, and Nike is victory incarnate.
|Nike sets three goals that the team can achieve to gain increased strength. Upon completing a goal, Nike’s team gains a Laurel that increases Power and Movement Speed. This Laurel can increase up to 3 times.
Goal 1: Elimitate 10 gods as a team
Goal 2: Eliminate 200 Minions as a team
Goal 3: At least two allies are level 20
|Movement Speed: +2/4/6%||Bonus Power: +4/6/8%|
|Nike slams the ground twice, sending out fissures that deal damage. If a target is hit twice, that target loses protections for 5 seconds. If Nike’s ‘Plan of Action’ is active, Rend gains an additional attack. If a target is hit three times, that target is disarmed.|
Damage: 50/85/120/155/190 (+40% of your physical power)
Protections Shred: 4/8/12/16/20
Disarm Duration: 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2s
|Plan of Action|
|Nike draws upon her vast battle experience to plan her next move. Passive: Nike gains HP5. Active: Nike’s next ability gains bonus damage and a special effect.|
Bonus Damage: 20/30/40/50/60
|Nike leaps into the air then crashes down at a location dealing damage and knocking up enemies. If Nike’s ‘Plan of Action’ is active, she travels to the location much faster.|
Damage: 65/115/165/215/265 (+60% of your physical power)
|Sentinel of Zeus|
|Nike transforms into an armored sentinel and sends out a shockwave that damages and slows enemies around her. While in this form, she gains 40% of her max health as a shield. If Nike’s ‘Plan of Action’ is active, Nike instead gains 60% of her max health as a shield and applies a 60% slow.|
Damage: 100/165/230/295/360 (+70% of your physical power)
Shield: 20/25/30/35/40% of Max Health
Slow Duration: 6s
As Nike, complete all three goals of Nike’s Passive “To Victory” within the first 20 minutes of a match.
As Nike, disarm 2 or more enemy gods at the same time using her Rend.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 4.7) Note: The Sparrow skin added.
- (Patch 4.3) Note: Conqueror skin added.
- (Patch 4.2) Note: To Victory! decrease Bonus Movement Speed from 3/5/7% → 2/4/6% and Bonus Power from 6/8/10% → 4/6/8%. Rend increased Cooldown from 12s → 14s.
- (Patch 4.1) Note: Mastery skins added. To Victory! decreased Bonus Power from 8/10/12% → 6/8/10%. Rend decreased Physical Power Scaling from 50% → 40% per hit. Sentinel of Zeus decreased Physical Power Scaling from 80% → 70%.
- (Patch 3.24) Note: To Victory! increased the number of minions required to activate Goal #2 from 200 → 250. Sentinel of Zeus decreased Slow from 30% → 20%. Decreased Plan of Action buffed Slow from 60% → 40%. Decreased Health Shield from 40% → 20/25/30/35/40%. Decreased Plan of Action buffed Health Shield from 60% → 40/45/50/55/60%.
- (Patch 3.23) Note: Nike released.