Nemesis, Goddess of Vengeance, is a assassin of the Greek pantheon in Smite.
Of arrogance and pride, the Greeks have but one word: hubris. It is a crime against Gods and Men, but a crime many commit with impunity. Even mighty Zeus is guilty. But when punishment is due, there is one from whom even the God of Thunder shrinks. She is Nemesis, the red-washed blade of Divine Retribution.
Recall the tale of Narcissus, so taken by his own beauty. Proudly, his visage was flaunted, to the detriment of all. Until, at last, he was led to a pond of crystal hue where his own reflection enraptured him. So long did he remain to gaze upon this self-image that hunger claimed his life. Thus does Nemesis respond to hubris. It is consequence equal to the crime.
Now, behold the war torn land, beset by the wrath of wanton Gods filling the air with blood and boasts. This battlefield is stained with hubris. Unwittingly, these foolish warriors have summoned their greatest adversary. Nemesis has come!
No longer will foul deeds engender success, no hoard of wealth held in undeserving hands, no legends told when falsely earned. Nemesis will unleash a tide of retribution. Punishment for the crime of hubris is death.
|Nemesis dashes in a line, dealing damage to enemies in her path and may dash again within 2s. Using another ability during this time cancels the second dash.|
|Damage: 50/80/110/140/170 (+25% of your physical power)|
|Slice and Dice|
|Nemesis swings her blade, dealing damage in an area in front of her. Enemies in the center of her swing are struck for 2x damage and slowed for 2s.|
|Damage: 40/65/90/115/140 (+25% of your physical power)|
|Nemesis activates a temporary shield around herself that protects her from a set amount of damage, or until time expires. A percentage of incoming damage from gods is healed and reflected back to the source. Hard crowd control effects remove the shield.|
|Damage Reflect: 30/35/40/45/50% of damage received|
Shield Health: 100/200/300/400/500
|Healing: 30/35/40/45/50% of damage received|
Affects: Self and Enemies
|Nemesis chooses a single enemy god, reducing their health and movement speed and stealing a portion of their protections for a time period. Her movement speed is also increased during this time.|
|Damage: 30/35/40/45/50% of current HP|
Move Speed: 25%
Nemesis Buff Duration: 8s
Affects: Self and Enemy God
Target Debuff Duration: 5s
|Scales of Fate|
|Nemesis holds the scales of balance. Hitting enemies with Basic Attacks reduces their Physical or Magical power by 4% per hit, while increasing her own Physical Power by 4% (max 4 stacks).|
|Power Steal: 4% per hit|
Affects: Self and Enemy Gods
|Max Stacks: 4|
As Nemesis steal away 500 protections using Divine Judgement during a single match.
As Nemesis kill an enemy using the damage reflect from Retribution.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 4.11) Note: Scales of Fate Reduced Power Gained and Power Lost from 6% → 5%.
- (Patch 4.6) Note: Fixed an issue where Nemesis couldn’t use her second dash if her Mana was below a certain amount.
- (Patch 4.5) Note: Swift Vengeance Nemesis can now use Abilities and Basic Attacks in between her first and second dash. Her second dash still goes on Cooldown after 2 seconds.
- (Patch 4.1) Note: Modern Mercenary skin added.
- (Patch 3.18) Note: Divine Judgement Damage Reduced from 30/35/40/45/50% Of target’s current health → 20/25/30/35/40% of target’s current health. Slow and Movement speed decreased from 25% at all ranks → 15/15/20/20/25%.
- (Patch 3.17) Note: Divine Judgement increased Cooldown from 70s at all ranks → 90/85/80/75/70s.
- (Patch 3.3) Note: Silent Blade skin added.