When time began, there was only endless black waters. Yet, from water comes all life, and from this primordial force was born the first of Goddesses, Neith.
As the waters continued to form the world and everything within it, Neith’s natural instinct to protect and nurture the people led her to champion the hunt. With meat she fed them and with hides she clothed them, but as the people she sought to protect grew old, or sick, or died on the battlefield, Neith’s compassion forced her to change her calling.
With nimble fingers, the Goddess wove shrouds to shield the lost spirits of the dead on their journey to the underworld, leaving a loose thread she could trace as the ghosts ventured down the river. As time passed, more and more threads spread across the world, weaving an intricate pattern of fate that only Neith could see.
Now, the war between Gods grows ever more fevered, and Neith can no longer sit idle. The threads of fate are fraying at the edges and she must once again pick up her bow and hunt, or watch the world return to the waters from whence it came.
|A Broken Weave appears at the last location that each enemy god dies. The Broken Weaves give her abilities secondary effects when used on the Broken Weaves. These weaves last for 1 minute.|
|Neith fires a shot that passes through everything. Each enemy hit takes damage and is rooted. If the Spirit Arrow hits a Broken Weave, the Weave detonates, dealing an additional 100% of the damage and applying the root to all enemies in the area.|
Damage: 90/155/220/285/350 (+90% of your physical power)
|Neith neatly unravels the world weaves, damaging all enemies in the target area, reducing their attack speed, and healing Neith for each enemy hit, up to 3. Any Broken Weaves in the area are removed, healing Neith an additional amount.|
|Ability: Ground Target|
Damage: 70/100/130/160/190 (+80% of your physical power)
Attack Speed Debuff: 30%
Debuff Lifetime: 2/3/4/5/6s
Heal: 20/35/50/65/80 (+15% of your physical power)
|Neith back flips through the air, creating a Broken Weave as she leaps while damaging and slowing enemies in the area in front of her.|
Damage: 80/120/160/200/240 (+80% of your physical power)
Slow Duration: 2.5/3/3.5/4/4.5s
|Neith charges up and fires an arrow across the world, seeking its target through obstacles. Enemy gods take damage and are stunned. The arrow can be fired quicker for diminished results.|
Damage: 230/295/360/425/490 (+120% of your physical power)
Old Cards Edit
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 5.9) Note: Increased Basic Attack Speed from .95 to 1.
- (Patch 5.4) Note: Basscannon skin added.
- (Patch 5.2) Note: Increased Base Power from 35 to 38. Increased Base Power per level from 2.3 to 2.5.
- (Patch 4.10) Note: Back Flip - Increased Damage from 60/100/140/180/220 → 80/120/160/200/240. World Weaver Increased Stun duration from 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5s → 1.5s at all ranks.
- (Patch 4.5) Note: Star Strike skin added.
- (Patch 3.21) Note: Made the weaves on Buccaneith and Scarlet Dangerfield easier to tell if they are friendly or enemy weaves. Fixed an issue where certain Neith skins were playing audio from other Neith skins.
- (Patch 3.19) Note: Scarlet Dangerfield and Mastery skins added.
- (Patch 2.21) Note: Harajuku skin added.