Ne Zha, The Third Lotus Prince, is a assassin of the Chinese pantheon in Smite.
Born to innocence, forced to fight, destined to be a hero, the child-god, Nezha, defends those that cannot defend themselves, especially against tyrant Gods.
For three and a half years, Nezha’s mother carried him in her womb. During this time, the Dragon Gods, led by Ao Kuang, terrorized the people, sending floods and storms, and demanding not just food, but child sacrifices to feast upon as well.
Into this world was Nezha born, a full grown boy with laughter in his eyes, trained by the immortal sage Taiyi Zhenren, who gave him the powerful Universe Ring and Armillary Sash. Youthful and carefree, Nezha was also headstrong, often arguing with his father what was right and wrong.
But youth does not last forever, and Nezha’s life changed defending two friends against a captain of Ao Kuang’s army. Insulted, the Dragon God commanded his third son, Ao Bing, to defeat the boy, but in the end, Nehza slew his opponent. Furious with grief, Ao Kuang demanded Nezha’s father make reparations for the offense committed by his son, or he would send floods and storms to ravage the land. Nezha, humbly, sacrificed himself to appease the Dragon God, but evil Ao Kuang sent storms anyway.
Taiyi Zhenren worked his wisdom, and from the petals of a Lotus plant, Nezha was reborn. The immortal sage gave him new weapons – the Fire Tipped Spear and Wind Fire Wheels – weapons to challenge even the Dragon God and defeat him once and for all.
Time has passed since Ao Kuang’s ruin, but the winds of war are rising and new Gods of Tyranny challenge the safety of the defenseless. Once again, Nezha will set aside his youth and stand against the tide, for not even death can stop him.
|Ne Zha's immortal spirit cannot be suppressed. All successful basic attack hits increase his HP5 (stacking). All stacks are lost on death.|
|HP5: 0.5 per stack|
|Max Stacks: 50|
|Universe Ring Toss|
|Ne Zha throws the Universe Ring, bouncing several times, dealing damage, applying a physical protection debuff for 3s and slowing for 1s. Each hit also stacks a movement speed buff on Ne Zha for 2s. Subsequent hits on the same target deal 25% less damage.|
|Damage: 75/100/125/150/175 (+20% of your physical power)|
Protections Debuff: 15 per hit
Movement Speed: 5% per hit
|Ne Zha empowers himself with fighting spirit, igniting his spear for increased Attack Speed and Critical Strike Chance for a short duration.|
|Attack Speed: 15/25/35/45/55%|
|Critical Strike Chance: 15%|
|Ne Zha throws out his Armillary Sash hitting the first enemy god in its path. The target is stunned as Ne Zha yanks himself toward the target, dealing a powerful blow to all enemies in the area when he arrives. This ability can critically hit.|
|Damage: 70/100/130/160/190 (+100% of your physical power)|
Affects: Enemy Gods
Ability: Projectile, Dash
|Wind Fire Wheels|
|Ne Zha dashes forward. If he hits an enemy god, he knocks it skyward for 4s, unleashing a combo (successfully timed attacks during the combo result in critical strikes), then smashing back to Earth, dealing additional damage to enemies in the radius as he flips back to his starting location.|
|Damage per Hit: 40/60/80/100/120 (+30% of your physical power)|
Damage (Landing): 60/100/140/180/220 (50% of your physical power)
Affects: Enemy Gods
- Skins marked exclusive can only be obtained from special events and/or chests. Skins marked limited are/were only available for a limited time, and are not going to be available ever again.
Old cards Edit
As Ne Zha, stun an enemy using Armilary Sash and then ult them.
As Ne Zha, bounce Universe Ring Toss between two enemy gods, hitting each at least twice.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 5.2) Note: Playmaker skin added.
- (Patch 4.14) Note: Critical.Dmg skin added.
- (Patch 4.13) Note: Wind Fire Wheels Enemy players hit by Wind Fire Wheels now have additional .25 seconds after the hit to use Purification Beads, and avoid the Ability. This matches the current animation more accurately. Enemy players hit by Ne Zha will NOT be able to fire beads on their way up into the air. If you miss the window to escape you will have your beads protected to be used later.
- (Patch 4.7) Note: Universe Ring Toss Increased number of bounces from 3/4/5/6/7 → 4/5/6/7/8.
- (Patch 4.4) Note: Wind Fire Wheels Updated the description to accurately state how much damage this Ability deals.
- (Patch 4.1) Note: Universe Ring Toss Increased Cooldown from 12s → 14s. Flaming Spear Decreased Cooldown from 18s → 18/17/16/15/14s. Armillary Sash Decreased Cooldown from 18/17/16/15/14s → 14s at all ranks.
- (Patch 3.25) Note: Wind Fire Wheels Fixed an issue where this ability would consume no mana if used in Melee range.
- (Patch 3.18) Note: Fire Lord skin added.
- (Patch 3.14) Note: Updated his passive meter to include a combat timer.
- (Patch 3.12) Note: New Passive – Righteous Spirit Ne Zha gains stacks from successful Basic Attack and ability hit, and 2x stacks from Critical Hits. Each stack provides him with .5% crit chance. Stacks are lost after being out of combat for 5s. Flaming Spear Now heals up to 15% of Ne Zha’s maximum HP depending on how many stacks of Righteous Spirit he has. (0.75% HP per stack).