Mercurial. A word that evokes volatility, quickness, and cunning. But to compare anything to the speed and wit of the Messenger God Mercury would be to compare a hot day to the searing forge of Vulcan, or a blooming rose to the glory of Venus. It is but a pale comparison. Mercury can leap the space between lightning and thunder, outfox the fox king, and reach tomorrow before the sun.
As an infant, Mercury escaped the watchful eye of his half-brother, Apollo, stole his cattle, fashioned a lyre from a tortoise shell, and snuck in a nap, all before Apollo found him missing. His father, Jupiter, found the child’s mischief boisterously entertaining, and awarded him the task of delivering messages for the Gods, traveling between the Heavens, the Earth, and even to the depths of the Underworld.
Now war looms and Mercury races to keep the lines of communication open, though he is often caught in the thick of battle. No stranger to combat, he once slew the monster Argus, the demon with one hundred watchful eyes, using speed and guile alone. But this war is different. The foes are stronger, the stakes higher, and Mercury a pivotal cog in the machine. Should he fail to deliver even a single order the balance could tip, and the time left for this world would be truly mercurial.
|Made You Look|
|Mercury moves in the blink of an eye, dealing one melee attack to every enemy within the target area. Each hit may trigger item effects for basic attacks, and can critical hit.|
|Damage: 90/115/140/165/190 (/+50% of your basic attack power)|
Ability: Ground Target
Damage: Physical Basic Attack
|Passive: Mercury gains increased movement speed. Active: Mercury increases his attack speed for the duration.|
|Ground Speed: 2/4/6/8/10%|
|Attack Speed: 30/40/50/60/70%|
|Mercury dashes forward, knocking aside minions, grabbing the first enemy god he encounters and spinning them. The enemy god takes damage until the effect ends, and Mercury throws the god in the direction of his choice.|
|Minion Damage: 70/115/160/205/250 (+60% of your physical power)|
Damage per Tick: 10/15/20/25/30 (+15% of your physical power) every 0.25s
|Mercury gathers energy for a powerful dash, with the range extending as he does so. He travels the distance faster than the speed of sound, dealing damage to all enemies, stunning them and spinning them around in a random direction.|
|Damage: 200/275/350/425/500 (+100% of your physical power)|
|Disorient Duration: 1.5s|
|Fastest God Alive|
|For every 1 ft traveled, Mercury gains a 0.1% physical power bonus on his next basic attack (max 50%). Mercury also gains additional physical power equal to 25% of movement speed from items or abilities.|
|Ability: Buff||Affects: Self|
- Skins marked exclusive can only be obtained from special events and/or chests. Skins marked limited are/were only available for a limited time, and are not going to be available ever again.
Old Cards Edit
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 5.21) Note: Fastest God Alive Reduced Power charged per passive stack from 0.1 to 0.08 (50% physical power increase down to 40% physical power increase).
- (Patch 5.19) Note: Shonen Spark skin added. Made You Look Increased Cooldown from 8s to 10s.
- (Patch 4.7) Note: Modern Messenger skin added.
- (Patch 3.22) Note: Captain Quick and Mastery skins added. Increased Movement Speed from 375 → 381. Maximum Velocity Maximum Velocity now cleanses Slow and makes the player immune to Slows for the duration.
- (Patch 3.14) Note: Made You Look Increased Damage from 90/115/140/165/190 → 90/120/150/180/210. Increased Physical Power Scaling from 50% → 60%.
- (Patch 3.14) Note: Maximum Velocity Changed duration from 3/3.5/4/4.5/5s → 5s at all ranks. Special Delivery Increased Physical Power scaling per tick from 15% → 20%. Increased Physical Power scaling for minion damage from 60% → 80%. Decreased mana cost from 70/75/80/85/90 → 60/65/70/75/80.
- (Patch 3.11) Note: Centurion skin added.