Khepri, The Dawn Bringer, is a guardian of the Egyptian pantheon in Smite.
At dawn, the sun lifts above the horizon, bathing mankind in color and life. At dusk, it sinks beneath the edge the world, lost to sight, casting all into darkness. While the sun shines on the realm of mortal kind it is radiant Ra that guides it, but at night we share the sun with the underworld. It is not Ra that moves the sun along its subterranean path but Khepri, the scarab God, he who comes with the dawn.
Scarabs form dirt and dung into perfect spheres. Within, they lay eggs from which their young emerge fully formed. Using powerful arms and legs, scarabs can roll these spheres - many times their own size - incredible distances. It is from their father, Khepri, the sacred scarab gained this power. For the Dawn Bringer, the Sun is his sphere and all souls, living and dead, his children.
Khepri is a guardian, a protector and a friend. He is a symbol of power and loyalty. Usually content to stay aloof, Khepri has risen for battle to defend existence from this shattering war. He will fight to shield us until the final sunset. Yet, it is he that brings the dawn.
|Khepri lunges forward, dealing damage to enemies he passes through. If he connects with an enemy god he stops, grabs them, and starts pulling them backwards. Enemies are silenced for the duration of the pull.|
Damage: 80/130/180/230/280 (40% of your magical power)
Pull Duration: 1.5/1.6/1.7/1.8/1.9s
|Khepri rolls the sun forward, setting ablaze all enemies it touches, reducing physical protections, and dealing damage over time. Allies that are hit take reduced damage from enemies for the duration.|
Damage: 12/15/18/21/24 (+5% of your magical power) every 0.3s
Damage Reduction: 10/15/20/25/30%
Protection Debuff: 5/10/15/20/25%
|Khepri calls down the sun's ire at the target location, dealing damage and rooting all targets in the area.|
|Ability: Ground Target|
Damage: 40/80/120/160/200 (+30% of your magical power)
Root Duration: 1.3/1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7s
|Khepri blesses an allied god, immediately cleansing them of all crowd control as well as granting them Movement Speed, and immunity to slow effects. If the marked ally would die while blessed, they are instead revived with a percentage of their maximum Health at Khepri's location.|
|Ability: Ground Target|
Revived Health: 25/30/35/40/45%
Movement Speed: 20/25/30/35/40%
|Every 5s, Khepri applies a shield to himself and nearby allied gods for 2% of the target's Maximum Health for 15s. The rate is slowed to every 10s while in combat. (Max 10%)|
|Radius: 20||Shield: 2% of Maximum Health|
- Skins marked exclusive can only be obtained from special events and/or chests. Skins marked limited are/were only available for a limited time, and are not going to be available ever again.
- Let’s Hug: As Khepri Abduct an enemy that is affected by Solar Flare five times in a single match.
- Never Fear, Khepri’s Here: As Khepri Save everyone on your team, including yourself, in one game with your Ultimate.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 5.1) Note: Increased Movement Speed from 360 to 365.
- (Patch 4.16) Note: Scarab’s Blessing Adjusted this abilities timing to allow the target to immediately receive Scarab’s Blessing. Players should no longer be interrupted while casting this Ability.
- (Patch 4.10) Note: Rising Dawn - Reduced Damage from 12/15/18/21/24 → 10/13/16/19/22.
- (Patch 4.5) Note: Star Eater skin added.
- (Patch 4.1) Note: Solar Flare Increased Base Damage from 40/80/120/160/200 → 50/100/150/200/250. Scarab’s Blessing Increased Cooldown from 90s → 110s.
- (Patch 3.23) Note: Dance emote added.
- (Patch 3.23) Note: Increased HP from 460 → 490.
- (Patch 3.21) Note: Convention 2017 skin added.
- (Patch 3.12) Note: Chef’s Special skin added.
- (Patch 3.5) Note: Base Health reduced from 510 → 460.