Brave Hercules, a demigod son of Jupiter, born with impossible strength and force of will; for whom no task is insurmountable, no heroic deed unachievable. Yet, Like all of Jupiter’s illegitimate children, Hercules once drew the ire of Juno, and though he is now known as a hero, his greatest achievements might never have been done without Juno’s initial tragic involvement.
She struck Hercules mad, and he slew his own children.
Once recovered, grief-stricken, Hercules sought penance for his crimes. An oracle of Jupiter advised he should pledge his service to the king Eurystheus, and so Hercules reluctantly did so. Jealous of the demigod, the king set him to twelve impossible tasks, expecting him to fail at the first, to slay the Nemean Lion and return with its hide.
The Nemean Lion captured women and devoured soldiers. Its fur was so thick no weapon could pierce it, and its claws so sharp, no armor could guard against them. Hercules tracked the lion to its mountain caves and drew it out, firing arrows that shattered against the beast’s impenetrable coat. Agilely, he dodged as the lion leapt to maul him. In the end, Hercules aimed a powerful shot straight into the lion’s roaring maw, a place the powerful fur did not protect, and slew it. Then, using the beasts own claws, he skinned the hide, wearing the mantle proudly as his new armor.
Eurystheus was aghast upon the hero’s return. Immediately the legend of Hercules began to grow. Eleven more labours the confounded king set against him, but time after time, year after year, Hercules performed what could not be done, earning fame, glory, and the peace he so desperately sought.
|Hercules delivers a mighty strike, driving all enemies back, damaging and stunning them. Hercules is immune to Knockback during the dash.|
|Damage: 85/155/225/295/365 (+90% of your physical power)|
|Hercules smashes the ground, sending a shockwave forward that does damage to all enemies in the path. Enemies at the end of the shockwave are thrown into the air towards Hercules.|
|Damage: 60/110/160/210/260 (+50% of your physical power)|
|When Hercules activates this ability, he gains health every second over the next 4 seconds. A percentage of the damage taken during this time is returned to him as additional healing over the following 10 seconds.|
|Healing per Tick: 15/25/35/45/55|
|Damage Returned as Healing: 30/45/60/75/90%|
|Hercules rips a huge boulder from the ground. Throwing the boulder does damage where the boulder lands. The boulder continues rolling, doing the same damage to all enemies in its path. Subsequent hits on the same enemy do 50% less damage per hit. Hercules is immune to crowd control while casting.|
|Damage: 300/425/550/675/800 (+100% of your physical power)|
|Ability: Ground Target|
|Strength from Pain|
|As Hercules takes damage, he gains physical power based on a percentage of his missing health.|
|Physical Power Buff: Up to 30 (+2 * your level)|
- Skins marked exclusive can only be obtained from special events and/or chests. Skins marked limited are/were only available for a limited time, and are not going to be available ever again.
Old cards Edit
As Hercules use Excavate to hit an enemy god twice, in one use, and kill them on the second hit.
As Hercules knock an enemy up five times in a single match using Earthbreaker.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 5.24) Note: Cosmic Conqueror skin added.
- (Patch 5.6) Note: Road Rebel and Mastery skins added.
- (Patch 4.10) Note: Vanguard skin added.
- (Patch 4.5) Note: Mitigate Wounds increased Cooldown from 15s → 17s.
- (Patch 4.1) Note: Strength From Pain everytime Hercules takes Damage from Gods, he gains 5 Physical Power +1 multiplied by your level, stacking up to 3 times and lasting 5s.Earthbreaker decreased Mana Cost from 70/75/80/85/90 → 60/65/70/75/80. Mitigate Wounds when activated, Hercules heals himself instantly and then heals himself again for a % of damage taken after 4s. Also, Hercules gains Bonus Magical and Physical Protections for the duration. Initial Heal 60/100/140/180/220. Heals for 30/40/50/60/70% of damage taken after 4s. Protections 10/20/30/40/50. Decreased Cooldown from 17s → 15s. Decreased Mana Cost from 60/65/70/75/80 → 60 at all ranks.
- (Patch 3.4) Note: Increased base Movement Speed from 370 → 375. Increased base Attack Damage from 35 → 39.
- (Patch 3.14) Note: Earthbreaker increased Damage from 60/110/160/210/260 → 80/125/170/215/260.