As God of the Yellow River, He-Bo tamed the massive and turbulent waters with humility and sacrifice. Now, the forces of the great river are at his command!
Throughout history, no river has been the source of more nourishment or more destruction than China’s Yellow River. Its basin valley was the cradle that birthed Chinese civilization, feeding fields with water and millions of tons of collected sediments, which give the river its yellow hue. The river is also treacherous and prone to flooding, destroying shoreline settlements and drowning thousands.
Long ago, Feng Yi, a mortal man living along the riverside, watched in dismay as a storm stirred the waters and gorged the banks. It would not be long before the mighty river consumed his village. Both humble and wise, Feng Yi tied rocks to his belt before casting himself into the waters. This act of sacrifice did more than appease the angry river, it promoted Feng Yi to Godhood over it. Thus, he became He Bo.
Much time passed, and He Bo grew proud of his great river, so proud that he declared the Yellow River the biggest body of water anywhere. A passerby asked if He Bo had seen the North Sea, but He Bo dismissed the comment, for heavy rains were falling and the river was roaring and full. As time wore on, thought of the North Sea tickled his mind, so he made the journey. There, the Dragon King of the Northern Sea warmly met him. Viewing the endless expanse of water, He Bo was humbled and returned to his River wiser.
For He Bo, there are no greater virtues than wisdom and humility. With the force of the Yellow River at his command, He Bo will remind his enemies what it means to be humble.
|He Bo fires a short burst of water from his hands, damaging all enemies in front of him.|
|Damage: 90/140/190/240/290 (+80% of your magical power)|
|Atlas of the Yellow River|
|He Bo unfurls his scroll in a line, releasing flood waters and causing enemies inside to move slower and He Bo and his allies to move faster while inside.|
|Slow Debuff: 30/35/40/45/50%|
Affects: Enemy and Self
|Speed Debuff: 30/35/40/45/50%|
|He Bo calls forth a geyser, causing it to burst out with tremendous force at his target location, damaging enemies while knocking them into the air.|
|Damage: 80/130/180/230/280 (+85% of your magical power)|
|Ability: Ground Target|
|He Bo transforms into a wave and crashes forward, damaging all enemies in his path.|
|Damage: 370/450/530/610/690 (+115% of your magical power)|
|Each time He Bo uses an ability, he gains the Steady Flow buff which increases his magical power. The timer refreshes when another ability is used.|
|Magical Power Buff: 5%|
Max Stacks: 3
- Skins marked exclusive can only be obtained from special events and/or chests. Skins marked limited are/were only available for a limited time, and are not going to be available ever again.
Old cards Edit
As He Bo, have full stacks on Steady Flow for over 30 seconds.
As He Bo, kill three or more enemy gods with a single Crushing Wave.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 5.10) Note: Increase Base HP from 365 to 400. Decrease HP per level from 68 to 67. Water Cannon Decreased damage from 90/140/190/240/290 to 70/125/180/235/290.
- (Patch 5.4) Note: Water Spout Decreased Magical Power Scaling from 85% to 75%. Atlas of the Yellow River Increased cooldown from 10s to 12s.
- (Patch 5.1) Note: Now all mages have magic prot scalings of .9 per level. Increased Movement Speed from 350 to 355.
- (Patch 4.12) Note: Water Cannon decreased Post-Fire time to match animation. The time from when Water Cannon is cast to when He Bo can cast another Ability has been cut in half.
- (Patch 3.15) Note: Lord of the Amazon skin added.