Emperor Zhou's desire for the Goddess Nu Wa was considered an obsession, perhaps even madness. She sent signs and missives to reject him, but Zhou would not be dissuaded. At night, he slipped into her temple and scrawled poetry across the walls espousing his undying love. This defilement could not go unanswered. Nu Wa summoned the most conniving and wicked Fox Spirit she could and thrust it upon the Emperor with intent to spiral his life into misery. Little did Nu Wa know what she had just unleashed.
For thousands of years the nine-tailed Fox spirit had lived, biding its time, honing its malicious appetites. Finally in human form, it assumed the irresistible guise of Da Ji, and to Emperor Zhou, she could do no wrong.
With free reign of the empire and its people, Da Ji reveled in torture and malice. She took delight in their screams of pain and she danced to playful music composed at her command, the musicians trembling for every note.
So grievous did these atrocities grow that the people rose up and overthrew their ruler. they stormed the gates, toppled the throne, and pursued Zhou to his bed chamber, where the crazed emperor finally took his own life.
Yet, Da Ji managed to escape and conceal herself. Now she joins the fray, not to save the universe, nor empower her pantheon, but instead to soak up every last cry of anguish from her enemies.
|Da Ji’s sharp claws cause her enemies to Bleed when struck by her basic attacks. Bleeding causes the enemy to take additional damage every 1s for 2s (This damage does not trigger item effects). Bleed can stack any number of times on the same target.|
|Damage per Tick: 7 (+7% of your Physical Power)|
|Da Ji heats up her claws, causing her next successfully hit Basic Attack to burn the target, dealing instant bonus damage, additional damage every 1s for 3s and Slowing them for 3s. Da Ji gains Haste when this ability activates, which lasts until she hits a target.|
|Burst Damage: 30/60/90/120/150 (+35% of your Physical Power)|
Damage per Tick: 10/20/30/40/50 (+15% of your Physical Power)
|One Thousand Cuts|
|Da Ji lashes out with her claws at nearby enemies, executing 4 strikes that damage enemies in range and apply the Bleed from Torture Blades.
While this ability is channeling Da Ji moves freely in all directions, gains 40% increased Movement Speed, immunity to Slows and Knockups, and her tails mitigate Damage dealt to her by Enemy Gods who are behind her.
Affects: Enemies and Self
|Damage per Hit: 15/40/65/90/115 (+30% of your Physical Power)|
Damage Mitigation: 20/25/30/35/40%
|Da Ji selects a single allied or enemy target and teleports to their location after a short delay. Upon arriving at the target, she lashes out with her claws, dealing damage and applying the Bleed from Torture Blades to all enemies around her.|
Affects: Enemies or Allies
|Damage: 70/110/150/190/230 (+85% of your Physical Power)|
|Da Ji Summons her signature torture device, the Paolao. As she hovers above the device she may fire up to 3 shots. Enemy gods hit take damage and become Chained and Slowed. At the end of her ability Chained enemies are pulled to the Paolao becoming Stunned and then taking damage of 3 times over 2s. If a god hit by this ability becomes Crowd Control Immune at any time, they break the Chain on them and cannot be Chained again until this ability ends.|
|Shot Damage: 70/80/90/100/110 (+60% of your Physical Power)|
Chain Slow: 20%
Pull Damage per Tick: 60/90/120/150/180 (+20% of your Physical Power)
Pull Stun Duration: 1s
- Skins marked exclusive can only be obtained from special events and/or chests. Skins marked limited are/were only available for a limited time, and are not going to be available ever again.
As Da Ji, kill an enemy with your Trickster Spirit Ability.
|Warrior Tabi offers extremely high physical power as a starter item.|
|Wind Demon offers good crit chance and some decent attack speed.|
|Jotunn's Wrath has great utility purposes, and some decent physical power.|
|Bloodforge's lifesteal is very useful in 1v1's especially against other high damage dealers. It grants her more sustain in battles.|
|Frostbound Hammer is useful for chasing down kills, especially in Arena.|
|Mantle of Discord's protections and passive are very good for those last minute escapes. Also, depending on the situation, you can swap this out for Magi's Blessing.|
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 5.7) Note: Horrible Burns Increased Cooldown from 7s to 9s. Trickster Spirit Decreased Physical Power Scaling from 100% to 85%.
- (Patch 5.2) Note: Senpai skin added.
- (Patch 4.18) Note: Sequined Sadist skin added.
- (Patch 4.13) Note: Foxy Lady skin and dance emote added.
- (Patch 4.11) Note: Mastery skins added. Paolao landing targeter should now immediately appear upon manually cancelling this Ability early. After firing all three chains, Daji will begin shifting to dismount the Pao Lao rather than waiting for her Ability to time out.
- (Patch 4.10) Note: Seductress skin added. Horrible Burns now applies a 10/15/20/25/30% Slow. One Thousand Cuts description updated to state the increased Movement Speed. Increased Base Damage per rank from 15/35/55/75/95 → 15/40/65/90/115 (60/140/220/300/380 to 60/160/260/360/460 Total). Increased Physical Power scaling per hit from 20% → 30% (80% to 120% Total). Now Knock-Up immune while channeling. Trickster Spirit reduced post-fire time from .2 → 0. Paolao can now be canceled early. Right clicking or canceling will bring up the jump targeter, allowing Da Ji to jump from the Paolao early. Increased duration of shooting time from 3s → 5s. Increased Paolao deployable duration from 7s → 9s. Made the chains easier to see.
- (Patch 4.9) Note: Da Ji released.