|Fafnir hurls his hammer forward, dealing damage to enemies in its path. If Fafnir hits a god the hammer stops short and Stuns them for 1.5s. The Stunned god also radiates out a cursed pulse, Slowing them and nearby enemies for 3s. In dragon form, this ability deals increased damage that ticks every second for 3s. Also, the cursed pulse shreds Protections in addition to Slowing.|
Damage: 100/140/180/220/260 (+50% of magical power)
Dragon damage per tick: 50/70/90/110/130 (+25% of magical power)
Dragon protection debuff: 20%
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 5.1) Note: Decreased Stun Duration from 1.5s to 1s in both Dwarf and Dragon form.
- (Patch 4.11) Note: Changed Slow from 20/25/30/35/40% → 20% at all ranks.
- (Patch 4.10) Note: Decreased Damage from 100/140/180/220/260 → 80/125/170/215/260.
- (Patch 3.15) Note: Decreased Dragon Protection Debuff from 20/25/30/35/40% → 20% at all ranks.
- (Patch 3.14) Note: Fixed an issue where the rank 5 for this ability would not apply a slow.
- (Patch 3.12) Note: Stun increased from 1s → 1.5s at all ranks. Damage over Time in Dragon Form now deals damage at 0s, 1.5s, and 3s, instead of 1s, 2s, 3s.