Chronos, Keeper of Time, is a mage of the Greek pantheon in Smite.
Existence is measured in age. How many years has a mortal lived? What was the construction date of the Parthenon? When were the cosmos formed? Time begins at birth, at creation. But, inevitably, time for all things comes to an end.
Except, of course, time itself.
Bearer of the clock of eternity, rimmed by signs of the Zodiac, the Keeper of Time, Chronos, counts every tick of the second hand, preventing interference with that essential forward momentum.
If he knows how or when the eternal clock was wound, Chronos does not tell, but upon the first stroke, he came to be. Emptiness was the ocean, then, and his only companion was Ananke, Queen of Fate. Together, their powers divided the vastness into heaven and earth and sea and sky. Thereafter, Chronos became an observer, the watchman of infinity.
Patient to a fault, Chronos knows no urgency. He does not fear pain, or war, or death, for he is time itself and will outlast all. For this reason, his presence on the field of battle is alarming. This war between Gods must portend a conclusion so dire as to threaten the very existence of time. Perhaps, all the Gods should begin counting the seconds of the eternal clock. There may be few of them remaining.
|Chronos creates a rift in time, damaging all enemies in the area.|
|Damage: 80/125/170/215/260 (+85% of your Magical Power)|
|Ability: Ground Target|
|Chronos accelerates himself over time, allowing him to move faster initially and gain speed over time. While active, his Attack Speed is increased and he is not affected by the attacking movement speed debuff. This ability also stops the Wheel of Time.|
|Movement Speed: 20% initial + 4/8/12/16/20% over time|
|Attack Speed: 15/20/25/30/35%|
|Shooting forward spinning gears of time, any enemies hit by Chronos' attack have their Attack and movement speed slowed to a Stun, taking damage on the initial hit and again when they are stunned.|
|Damage (Applied Twice): 30/50/70/90/110 (+40% of your Magical Power)|
|Chronos travels through time to where he was 8 seconds ago, gaining Health and Mana back to the values of that time. All of his Cooldowns are instantly reset as well.|
|Wheel of Time|
|The wheel of time is always spinning and for Chronos, it is no different. Depending on where the wheel is when activating Accelerate, it provides a different benefit to Chronos.|
|Section I: Heal 1.5% Max Health per Second|
Section III: +20% Magical Power
|Section II: 100% Mana Refund On Abilities|
Section IV: +35% Magical Power Contribution
to Basic Attacks
Old cards Edit
As Chronos, use your Ultimate while you’re below 15% Health and return back to full Health.
As Chronos, get a kill with each quadrant in your passive, Wheel of Time.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 4.13) Note: NEW Passive: Time Lord All parts of “Wheel of Time” have been relocated to the “Accelerate” Ability. Chronos becomes empowered as time flows around him. Every 2 minutes he gains a Stack that increases his Magical Power. Stacks up to 25 times, Stacks are permanent. Magical Power per Stack: 3. Accelerate description changed to include all details of the Wheel of Time. This Ability still functions exactly the same as it did before 4.13.
- (Patch 4.8) Note: Stop Time increased Base Damage from 40/60/80/100/120 → 50/70/90/110/130.Rewind decreased Cooldown from 120/110/100/90/80s → 100/95/90/85/80s.
- (Patch 4.4) Note: NRG 2017 skin added.
- (Patch 4.2) Note: Wheel of Time increased Magical Power of Section III buff from 20% → 25%. Increased Basic Attack Power of Section IV buff from 35% → 45%. Accelerate increased Movement Speed from 20% initial + 4/8/12/16/20% → 25% + 12/14/16/18/20%. Stop Time increased damage from 30/50/70/90/110 → 40/60/80/100/120.
- (Patch 4.1) Note: Increased Base Movement Speed from 355 → 360. Accelerate no longer provides Immunity to Basic Attack Movement Penalty. Cooldown decreased from 17s → 15s.