Chiron, The Great Teacher, is a hunter of the Greek pantheon in Smite.
Chiron is a being of conflicted duality. Two opposites in one form. For all appearances, he is a centaur, bearing the torso of a man, and the body of a horse. Brutish, crude, and violent, the centaurs are not civilized creatures. Yet, Chiron is a scholar, a poet, an astrologer, and a teacher. And for all the wonder and glory of the world he tries to impart upon his illustrious students, Chiron, it seems, must constantly teach them the art of war.
Fame and legend are the hallmarks of his pupils. Perseus, who beheaded Medusa, Ajax, who battled bravely against Troy, and Achilles, who Chiron practically raised from infancy, all are figures of renown. But it is for their acts of violence, not art or science, for which songs are sung of these heroes. Chiron would prefer the world a more contemplative place where mankind adored nature and kindled bonds of friendship over scholarly discussions.
Though, to his wizened eyes, the brink has been reached and the world he finds so fascinating tilts towards annihilation. Set aside are his books and scrolls, the easel and brush, and taken up are his bow and armor. On thunderous hooves Chiron gallops to the field. To save all that he holds dear, Chiron, the Great Teacher, will go to war.
|Chiron warns his teammates to evade the area, removing crowd control effects so they can escape before it explodes, damaging and crippling all enemies in the area.|
|Ability: Ground Target|
Cripple Duration: 1s
Damage: 70/120/170/220/270 (+80% of your Physical Power)
|Chiron passively marks his enemies as targets when he damages them with Basic Attacks or Centaurus, reducing their Physical Protections by 3% He may activate this ability to fire seeking arrows at all marked targets within range, damaging and slowing them.|
Damage: 55/90/125/160/195 (+70% of your Physical Power)
Mark Duration: 3.5s
Slow Duration: 2s
|Chiron gallops forward damaging enemies, knocking up minions, and kicking enemy gods behind him. Chiron may fire Basic Attacks while charging.|
Damage: 70/95/120/145/170 (+50% of your Physical Power)
|Chiron is transformed into a constellation, and can fire three long-distance shots, even through walls. If Chiron would be killed during this ability, he does not die until he runs out of time or shots. Killing an enemy when he would have died returns Chiron to life with health equal to the damage dealt instead. Applies target mark.|
Damage: 100/145/190/235/280 (+60% of your Physical Power)
|Every 12s Chiron collects herbs for a poultice. Each time he uses an ability, the lowest health ally within 30’ is healed, consuming a poultice.|
Healing Per Consumed Stack: 30 + 5 per god level over 5s
Max Stacks: 3
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 4.2) Note: Giddyup! Chiron now receives a Physical Power Buff of 10/20/30/40/50 for the duration of his Charge. Centaurus increased Damage from 100/145/190/235/280 → 130/175/220/265/310.
- (Patch 3.22) Note: Slay Bells skin added.
- (Patch 3.21) Note: Training Exercise reduced Cooldown from 15 →13s. Centaurus increased Projectile Speed from 150 → 175.
- (Patch 3.18) Note: Centaurus fixed a rare issue where Chiron would revive even if he did not get a kill during his Ultimate.
- (Patch 3.11) Note: Constable Moosejaw skin added.
- (Patch 3.6) Note: Fixed Chiron end match lobby sounds playing even while muted.
- (Patch 3.5) Note: Mastery skins added.
- (Patch 3.4) Note: Hellrider skin added.