Cernunnos, The Horned God, is a hunter of the Celtic pantheon in Smite.
Standing upon the edge of the wooded realm of Cernunnos, one can feel the invitation and the threat. "Come and feast," it calls. "Nature provides an abundance of crops and wild game." Yet, the same voice turns dark. "Treat everything with due respect," it warns. "This is not your home." And, should one peer intently enough through the shadowed branches, a figure can be seen, horned as a stag, clothed in moss and leaves, eyes burning like untended embers. Cernunnos is master here, and although he has much to offer, he will not tolerate greed.
Time turns on the Sacred Wheel, Spring to Summer, Summer to Autumn and Autumn at last to Winter. Cernunnos was there at the shaping of the wheel, born of the womb of the All Mother before Gods were Gods and the land was shapeless. This wheel is not of his making. He is both master of it and slave to it, transforming with the seasons like the world beneath his feet. He bears a heaving metal torc around his neck as a permanent pledge of loyalty to this cycle of life and death that only he can drive.
Once, it was said, there was no break between his realm and this world. They were the same. Perhaps a time will come when the world shall once again be his. Then, all can walk among the whispering leaves. So long as they remain humble. For the arrogant, Cernunnos hunts. What are these other Gods? Guest or prey?
|Cernunnos wields a glaive as a weapon. His Basic Attacks deal additional damage to all enemies in melee range while he is throwing it.|
Damage: 25% of your Basic Attack damage
|Shifter of Seasons|
|Cernunnos imbues his glaive with the power of the 4 seasons. Activating this ability rotates him through 4 different bonuses to his Basic Attacks.
– Spring Growth: Bonus Physical Lifesteal
|Spring Growth Physical Lifesteal: 5/7.5/10/12.5/15%|
Summer Heat Bonus Damage: 5/10/15/20/25 (+5% of your physical power)
Autumn Decay Debuff: 5/10/15/20/25 Reduced Physical Protections
Winter Chill Slow: 7/9/11/13/15%
|Cernunnos fires a thorn forward in a line that deals damage and roots a single enemy it hits. When it hits an enemy, a wall, or reaches max range it explodes dealing damage and spawning an area of thorns at the location. This area deals damage every .5s.|
Damage: 40/80/120/160/200 (+75% of your physical power)
Area Damage: 4/8/12/16/20 (+5% of your physical power)
Root Duration: 1s
|Cernunnos charges forward, damaging and crashing through all types of enemies.|
Damage: 70/125/180/235/290 (+80% of your physical power)
|The Wild Hunt|
|Cernunnos selects an area where The Wild Hunt will begin. After a 1s casting time, enemies in the area will be damaged and polymorphed into wild boars. Polymorphed targets are Silenced and Disarmed. Polymorph is not affected by diminishing returns.|
|Damage: 200/250/300/350/400 (+90% of your physical power)|
Polymorph Duration: 2s
- Skins marked exclusive can only be obtained from special events and/or chests. Skins marked limited are/were only available for a limited time, and are not going to be available ever again.
As Cernunnos, kill 1 enemy who is currently poly-morphed from your Wild Hunt Ability.
As Cernunnos, kill 1 person who is currently afflicted by Autumn Decay Debuff while Cernunnos is in a different stance from the Shifter of Seasons Ability.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 4.14) Note: Shifter of Seasons Decreased Physical Power Scaling of Summer Heat from 10% → 5%. Horn Charge Decreased Base Damage from 90/140/190/240/290 → 70/125/180/235/290. The Wild Hunt Increased Cooldown from 90s → 100s.
- (Patch 4.13) Note: Warden skin added.
- (Patch 4.9) Note: Shifter of Seasons Decreased Physical Power Scaling on Summer Heart from 20% → 10%. Bramble Blast Increased Cooldown from 13s → 15s
- (Patch 4.7) Note: The Wild Hunt Reduced radius from 30 → 25
- (Patch 4.5) Note: Reduced Base Power from 40 → 37. Shifter of Seasons Reduced Base Power from 40 → 37. Bramble Blast no longer Slows.
- (Patch 4.4) Note: Cernunnos released.