Structures are the main objectives of most game modes in Smite.
The game features Three types of structures: The Towers, the Phoenixes and the Titans. All structures except for the external towers are invulnerable until the ones preceding it are destroyed.
- Tower: Towers are the first line of defense you will encounter. Towers can't move and will attack any enemy that enters it's range with powerful attacks. They will always attack the closest enemy, priorizing enemy minions over enemy players unless they attack an ally god or if there are no other targets available, in which case it will begin firing at them. Towers don't stop attacking their targets until they leave it's fire range or until they die. Towers cannot be healed nor repaired, and once they are destroyed they cannot be replaced.
- Phoenix: The Phoenixes are the second line of defense. They act in a similar way to Towers, but are much stronger and have the ability to regenerate their health constantly. When a Phoenix is killed, the enemy minions that spawn in that lane will turn into Flaming minions, with increased health, defenses and attack. Phoenixes will respawn after three minutes, with a reduced health pool, and with low health which they'll recover over time.
- Titan:The Titan is the final defender of the enemy base. Titans are invulnerable until atleast one of it's team's phoenixes goes down, and will become weaker as more are destroyed. Titans can move from their spot but have very powerful Melee-ranged attacks. Defeating the enemy Titan will end the match, granting you the victory.
- Conquest: This mode features 2 bases connected by 3 lanes with 2 towers and a phoenix defending each side, with the Titan at the center of each base.
- Assault: This mode features 2 bases connected by 1 lane with 2 towers and a phoenix defending it, with the Titan at the center of each base.
- Joust: This mode features 2 bases connected by 1 lane with 1 towers and a phoenix defending it, with the Titan at the center of each base.
- Arena This mode features 2 bases with two exits and no defined lanes with a phoenix defending each entrance.