There are none without admiration for Apollo, God of Music. He is brash, cavalier, and dauntless, with the power to bring hope to the hopeless and change the course of battle with a single arrow. Voices of soldiers, mothers, kings and emperors, even Gods rise in glorious melody in honor of him; and he, basking in their adoration, shines victoriously.
Though Hera, Queen of Gods, challenged his very birth, sending the great serpent Pylos to slay Apollo, his twin sister Artemis, and their mother Leto, not even she could deny him victory. Merely four days old, Apollo, gifted with a legendary bow, slew the Gaia Serpent and defied Hera.
In his humble youth, Apollo was a cattle herder. The trickster God Hermes stole Apollo’s charges and led them to a nearby cave. From the shell of a tortoise and the body of a cow, he crafted the first Lyre. Apollo finally caught up with Hermes, saw the instrument, and simply had to have it, trading the rest of his cattle to Hermes for it. Years later, Hermes would send his son, Pan, to challenge Apollo in a contest of musical prowess, but Apollo soundly defeated the satyr with dexterous mastery of the Lyre.
As Apollo grew into his rightful place among the Gods, his victories mounted, and the songs of the Faithful were sung more and more in his name. Now, they raise their voices for Apollo to take the field as Gods clash. Never one to deny his adoring public, Apollo prepares for one last show.
|After 10 successful Basic Attacks, Apollo gains Audacity, attacking with both hands and increasing his Attack Speed by 100% for the next 5 Basic Attacks (hit or miss) he makes.|
|Attack Speed Buff: 100%|
Buff Duration: 5 Basic Attacks
|Apollo strums a single chord on his lyre. It's so beautiful it hurts, and all enemies in a long range line take damage.|
|Damage: 80/140/200/260/320 (+80% of your Physical Power)|
|Apollo uses his amazing voice to Mesmerize all nearby enemies and bolster himself with additional physical protection. Any damage done breaks the effect.|
Physical Protection: 10/15/20/25/30
Buff Lifetime: 5s
|Apollo runs forward and slides on his knees, dealing damage, knocking aside all enemies and adding a stack of Audacity for each enemy hit. At the end of the slide, the movement speed is decreased for enemies and increased for himself and allies.|
|Damage: 70/115/160/205/250 (+60% of your Physical Power)|
Movement Speed Buff/Debuff: 5/10/15/20/25%
Buff Duration: 2s
|Across the Sky|
|Apollo rides his chariot across the sky, choosing when to land, dealing damage every .2s for .8s as he lands.|
|Ability: Ground Target|
|Damage per Tick: 70/95/120/145/170 (+30% of your Physical Power)|
Cost: 10 + 40 per second
- Skins marked exclusive can only be obtained from special events and/or chests. Skins marked limited are/were only available for a limited time, and are not going to be available ever again.
Old cards Edit
As Apollo hit an enemy god with Every tick from Across The Sky.
As Apollo Serenade at least three enemy gods at once.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 5.11) Note: Across the Sky Enemies hit by the last tick of the ultimate landing will be knocked up. Knockup is a straight up and low height.
- (Patch 4.6) Note: Winner’s Circle skin added.
- (Patch 4.4) Note: So Beautiful decreased Base Damage from 80/135/190/245/300 → 70/125/180/235/290. Serenade reduced Physical Protections from 10/20/30/40/50 → 10/15/20/25/30.
- (Patch 4.1) Note: So Beautiful removed the effect that causes successive enemies take 15% reduced Damage. Across the Sky increased Cooldown from 110/105/100/95/90 → 110s at all ranks.
- (Patch 3.21) Note: SWC 2017 skin added.
- (Patch 3.4) Note: Battle Bard and Mastery skins added.