Regal, powerful, the Dragon-God of the Eastern Sea commands storms and tides with the flick of a claw, yet he seethes with rage for past humiliations.
As one of four Dragon-Gods, Ao Kuang demands tribute from those along the Eastern shores. For their worship, tides remain calm, rivers contained, and rainfall for crops plentiful. It was not always like this, however. Long ago, Ao Kuang grew greedy and expected greater sacrifices. When they were not given, he sent floods, tidal waves, and devastating storms, striking so much fear into the people they dared not speak of this violence to the Jade Emperor. Ao Kuang enjoyed his total control.
Then came Sun Wukong to his undersea palace seeking a weapon for his famous journey to the West. Despite the offer of other weapons, Sun Wukong took the Ruyi Jingu Bang, an immense pillar that aided in controlling the tides. It was believed none could even lift it, but Sun Wukong spun it with ease. As if this were not humiliating enough, Sun Wukong demanded other gifts of armor, shoes, and helm, all of which Ao Kuang was forced to supply.
Next, the demigod boy Ne Zha, playing in a stream, inadvertently shook Ao Kuang's palace. Annoyed, the Dragon-God set forth his favorite scout to kill the child, but Ne Zha defended himself and the scout was slain. Furious, Ao Kuang ordered his third son to destroy Ne Zha, yet Ne Zha slew him as well. Completely outraged, Ao Kuang went to Ne Zha's father and threatened to take the issue before the Jade Emperor, but Ne Zha tackled the Dragon-King and forced him to submit.
Such repeated shame and humiliation have both humbled Ao Kuang and tempered his fury to steely resolve. Long has he awaited his chance to rise again and exert dominance as a great Dragon-God of the Sea.
|Dragon King's Sword|
|Each time Ao Kuang successfully uses his dragon form to execute an enemy god he gains a stack of Magical Power and Lifesteal. Stacks up to 3 times, stacks are permanent.|
|Ability: Passive||Magical Power per Stack: 15|
Magical Lifesteal per Stack: 5%
|Ao Kuang Teleports forward into Stealth, leaving behind a watery form of himself. He remains in Stealth for 5s or until he attacks or takes damage.
Ao Kuang may activate this ability again to detonate the watery form, dealing damage to nearby enemies.
Affects: Self and Enemies
Range / Radius: 30 / 20
|Damage: 70/120/170/220/270 (+60% of your Magical Power)|
|Ao Kuang summons 6 dragons to his side. For every successful Basic Attack Ao Kuang makes, a dragon will dive to the target dealing additional damage. This ability ends after all dragons are used, or after 10s.
Ao Kuang may activate this ability again to send forward any remaining dragons in a ranged attack. The dragons damage and Slow the first enemy they hit.
|Attack Damage: 35/50/65/80/95 (+30% of your Magical Power) per hit|
Ranged Damage: 20/25/30/35/40 (+13% of your Magical Power) per remaining dragon
Slow: 30%, for 1s + 0.25s per remaining dragon
|Ao Kuang unleashes a storm of lightning from his sword, damaging all enemies in front of him. This hit will send a Dragon from Dragon Call forth, dealing damage to hit targets.|
|Damage: 90/135/180/225/270 (+40% of your Magical Power)|
|King of the Eastern Seas|
|Ao Kuang grabs a single target, damaging and knocking them into the air. If the target is below a Health threshold, Ao Kuang will also reveal his true form, becoming an airborne Dragon and executing them restoring Health. After transforming Ao Kuang then picks a new location to land, dealing damage to enemies within 20 units.|
|Ability: Single Target|
Landing Range: 200
|Damage: 90/140/190/240/290 (+50% of your Magical Power)|
Execute Threshold: 30%
Heal: 10/15/20/25/30% of maximum Health
Landing Damage: 100/150/200/250/300 (+50% of your Magical Power)
- Skins marked exclusive can only be obtained from special events and/or chests. Skins marked limited are/were only available for a limited time, and are not going to be available ever again.
Old cards Edit
As Ao Kuang kill an enemy with your water illusion.
As Ao Kuang execute an enemy God who’s been ulted by Khepri.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 5.1) Note: King of the Eastern Seas Self heal on this ability now only triggers after Ao Kuang has executed a target and flown up into the air.
- (Patch 4.19) Note: Dragon Call Increase Ranged Dragon Damage from 15/20/25/30/35 to 20/25/30/35/40. Wild Storm No longer triggers basic attack items or effects. Will still trigger charges of Dragon Call. Increased Base Damage from 80/125/170/215/260 to 90/135/180/225/270.
- (Patch 4.13) Note: Increased Mana from 200 → 240. Increase Mana per Level from 36 → 38. Increased MP5 from 4.5 → 4.8. Increased MP5 per Level from .2 → .41. NEW Passive: King's Sword Each time Ao Kuang successfully uses his dragon form to execute an enemy God he gains a Stack that increases his Magical Power and Lifesteal. Stacks up to 3 times, Stacks are permanent. Magical Power per Stack: 15. Magical Lifesteal per Stack: 5%.
- (Patch 4.6) Note: Water Illusion minion damage can no longer break the Stealth from Water Illusion.
- (Patch 4.1) Note: NRG skin added.
- (Patch 3.18) Note: Clockwork Knight and Mastery skins added.
- (Patch 3.12) Note: Wild Storm Damage decreased from 90/140/190/240/290 → 80/125/170/215/260.
- (Patch Season 3) Note: Increased Health Scaling from 74 → 82 per level. Increased starting HP5 from 7 → 10. Increased HP5 Scaling from 0.48 → 0.7 per level. Increased Magical Protection scaling per level from 0 → 0.9. Increased Magical In-Hand Scaling per Level from 1.7 → 2.4.