Anhur, the Slayer of Enemies, is a hunter of the Egyptian pantheon in Smite.
Anhur, the lion-headed Egyptian God of war, slays his enemies with spear and guile. Weapons equally as sharp!
As a son of Ra, Anhur, and his sister Bastet, rode in the golden barge their father sailed across the sky each day. They protected the ship at dawn and dusk from the world serpent, Apep, who lurked at the horizon. Courageous, formidable, and above all, intelligent, Anhur defended the vessel with his spear and wits, outsmarting and distracting the serpent until feral Bastet delivered a killing blow. With Apep gone, Ra became Pharaoh, Bastet, the Goddess of Cats and Women, and Anhur donned the mantle of the God of War. This is how he became known as the Slayer of Enemies.
As time went on, another feline Goddess, Menhet, ran away from the Pantheon, spurning Ra. Anhur vowed to bring her back from the distant lands of Nubia to appease his father, but when he finally caught up with Menhet, he was enraptured and fell in love. He tied a rope to her neck and led her home, where he requested Menhet become his wife, a boon Ra happily granted.
For Egyptians, warfare is more than bloody battle, it's a means to break the chains of tyranny. Anhur can be found at the head of any charge, crushing corruption and leading the people to freedom. While his spear is deadly, Anhur is cunning and clever, able to outmaneuver opponents in ways they least expect.
|Anhur's spear attacks reduce the enemy target's Physical Protection for 3 seconds.|
|Ability: Debuff||Physical Protection Debuff: 20|
|Anhur erects an obelisk from the ground, blocking all player movement. The surrounding sands Slow enemies and increase the damage of Anhur's Basic Attacks against targets in the sands.|
|Ability: Ground Target|
Damage Buff: 4/8/12/16/20%
|Anhur hurls his spear with great might. If the spear hits a god, they take damage and are knocked back. Gods knocked back into a wall are Stunned. The spear passes through minions, doing damage to them as well.|
Stun Duration: 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5s
Damage: 90/155/220/285/350 +(80% of Physical Power)
|Anhur leaps to his ground target location, doing damage and knocking back all enemies in the radius where he lands.|
Damage: 70/110/150/190/230 (+60% of Physical Power)
|Summoning the fury of the desert, Anhur hunkers down and throws empowered spears that pass through everything, doing damage to all enemies in their path. He is immune to Crowd Control for the duration.|
Spears Thrown: 8
Damage Per Spear: 60/85/110/135/160 (+20% of Physical Power)
- Skins marked exclusive can only be obtained from special events and/or chests. Skins marked limited are/were only available for a limited time, and are not going to be available ever again.
Old cards Edit
- The Executioner: This item lowers enemys' protections when Anhur hits them with basic attacks, which stacks with his already strong passive, making The Executioner a perfect item for Anhur.
As Anhur stun 10 opponents by impaling them into your Pillar.
As Anhur kill three enemies with a single Desert Fury.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 4.25) Note: Impale Targets who are impaled will now deal Impales damage to targets they pass through.
- (Patch 4.14) Note: Disperse Increased Damage from 50/90/130/170/210 → 70/110/150/190/230.Desert Fury Decreased Cooldown from 90s → 75s.
- (Patch 4.5) Note: Star Lancer skin added.
- (Patch 3.11) Note: Duke Dan De Lyons skin added.