It is said that history is written by the victors, but what happens when the victors say nothing? Everything that came before would be lost. Events, mythology, even identity. The victors – the survivors – could become anyone. Even Gods. Ah Muzen Cab is suspiciously devoid of a past, but the God of Bees enjoys the privileges of worship and ceremony. Privileges that, perhaps, he stole.
Long ago, the sky was propped above the land by four beings, the Bacab. They endured their task without complaint, and for their service, were honored by the Mudmen beneath. In truth, the Bacab were prisoners, shackled by duty. Then, a great flood consumed the earth. Seizing their chance, the Bacab fled and the sky crashed into the rising sea. Into that terrible storm they vanished, never to be seen again.
As the seas retreated, new Bacab stepped in to hold the sky aloft. The land reemerged, and from it mankind was born. Gods appeared; patrons of the sustaining forces of life, like agriculture and fertility. And the bee, creator of honey, used to sweeten food, as medicine for the sick, and to produce mead for rituals, was revered, and Ah Muzen Cab arrived, as if from nowhere, as their God.
Now, as the greatest war between the heavens clashes on earth, what will remain when the dust has settled? Who will be the victor that writes history? If Ah Muzen Cab was, indeed, one of the original four Bacab, he survived the end of the world once and became a God. What power will he seize this time when the new world is made?
|Enemies afflicted by Bees! take damage every .5s for 2s, are revealed on the minimap, and swarm nearby enemies. Basic Attacks refresh and extend the duration of Bees! by 1s, and any target afflicted for 4s is Disarmed for 1s (10s Cooldown between Disarms).|
|Bees swarm at the ground target location, creating a new Hive that provides movement and Attack Speed Buffs to Ah Muzen Cab. He also heals for a small amount every second while he remains close to the Hives. Hives reveal enemies within 20 units of them. The Hives can only be destroyed by Basic Attacks (maximum 6 hives).|
|Ability: Ground Target|
Movement Speed: 5/10/15/20/25%
Attack Speed: 10/15/20/25/30%
|Ah Muzen Cab summons a large swarm of bees that fly forward in a path in front of him, dealing damage to all enemies hit and applying Bees to them.|
|Damage: 60/115/170/225/280 (+80% of your Physical Power)|
|Ah Muzen Cab sprays honey at a moveable ground target location, Slowing all enemies in the area. Bees from Hives within 90 units and Swarm will fly over to protect the honey, dealing damage every .5 second and applying Bees! to all enemies as they leave the honey.|
|Ability: Ground Target|
|Damage per Tick: 13/25/37/49/61 (+15% of your Physical Power)|
|Ah Muzen Cab fires off an enormous stinger that deals damage to all enemies in a line, sticking into the first god that is hit, applying Bees! and Crippling them for 3 seconds. If the target dies or after 3 seconds, the stinger falls onto the ground for 4 seconds. If Ah Muzen Cab picks up his stinger, he gains a significant reduction to Stinger's Cooldown.|
|Damage: 275/355/435/515/595 (+110% of your Physical Power)|
Retrieval Cooldown Reduction: 80%
- Skins marked exclusive can only be obtained from special events and/or chests. Skins marked limited are/were only available for a limited time, and are not going to be available ever again.
Old Cards Edit
As Ah Muzen Cab pick up 5 stingers in a single match.
As Ah Muzen Cab disarm an enemy God using Bees.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 5.11) Note: Bees! This ability no longer disarms enemies. Hive Increased Attack Speed Buff from 10/15/20/25/30% to 10/17.5/25/32.5/40%. Increased Movement Speed Buff from 5/10/15/20/25% to 10/15/20/25/30%.
- (Patch 5.1) Note: Hive Decreased Attack Speed Buff from 10/20/30/40/50% to 10/15/20/25/30%. Decreased Movement Speed Buff from 10/15/20/25/30% to 5/10/15/20/25%.
- (Patch 4.17) Note: Void Piercer skin added.
- (Patch 4.2) Note: Swarm Sentry skin added.
- (Patch 3.20) Note: Hive reveals all enemy gods within 20 units to all allies and shows hive area at all times. Shows the area of a Hive being placed in targeting mode. Increased Radius from 80 → 90. Reduce Mana Cost from 40/45/50/55/60 → 40 at all ranks. Honey increased Bees flying to Honey from Hives range from 55 → 90.
- (Patch 3.12) Note: Basics Attacks offset distance has been reduced. Honey Increased damage from 8/21/34/47/60 → 13/25/37/49/61.