There are few elements as destructive or as purifying as fire. Agni, God of Fire, is the embodiment of both of these qualities, with a head for each.
Though the source of his origin warrants debate - for there are many tales of his parentage ranging from two simple sticks rubbed together, to the cosmic energy that made all things at the beginning of time - Agni is a pivotal and important God with many duties to the Pantheon. He is the twin brother to Indra, God of the Heavens and Rains and chief among warriors. Conversely, Agni is chief among priests, acting as messenger between mortals and Gods. Every Hindu ritual and prayer is performed in front of a fire of some kind, so Agni carries the words and sacrifices, traveling between the Earth and the Heavens. He is welcome in every home and every hearth and much beloved by the Faithful.
Through his flames, Agni provides heat and light, but also cleanses impurities. Smoke from his pyres create the air and hold the Heavens aloft. The sun, a source of fire itself, brings life-giving energy to the world, and his lightning streaks the sky during storms.
For all his kindness and service, Agni has two faces. One is the face of kindness and purity, turned towards the people and Gods. His other face, grim and resolute, guides the God of Fire, to play his role in the cosmic cycle of creation and destruction, to burn and blacken all the atrocities of the world to ash.
|After hitting with 4 Basic Attacks, Agni will gain a Buff. On the next cast of Flame Wave or Rain Fire, all enemies hit by those abilities will be additionally set ablaze, taking damage every .5s for 3s.|
|Ability: Buff||Damage per Tick: 5 (+10% of magical power)|
|Agni summons a cloud of noxious fumes at his ground target location, doing damage every second. Firing any of Agni's abilities into the fumes detonates the gas, Stunning all enemies in the radius.|
|Ability: Ground target|
Damage per tick: 10/20/30/40/50 (+5% of Magical Power)
Fumes duration: 10s
Stun duration: 1s
|Agni summons a wave of fire in front of him that scorches all enemies in its path. Ignites Noxious Fumes.|
Damage: 90/140/190/240/290 (+65% of Magical Power)
|Path of Flames|
|Agni blazes a path forward in a quick dash, leaving flames trailing behind him. Any enemies passing through the flames catch fire and burn for damage every .5s for 2s. Ignites Noxious Fumes. Agni is immune to Knockback while dashing.|
Damage per tick: 20/30/40/50/60 (+15% of Magical Power)
Path duration: 3s
|Every 18 seconds, Agni gains a flaming halo that can be expended to summon a giant meteor at his ground target location. He can summon 1 every .8 seconds. Ignites Noxious Fumes.|
|Ability: Ground Target|
Damage: 160/195/230/265/300 (+70% of Magical Power)
Max Halos: 3
Cooldown: Dependent on Halos
- Skins marked exclusive can only be obtained from special events and/or chests. Skins marked limited are/were only available for a limited time, and are not going to be available ever again.
Old cards Edit
- To apply Agni's passive as much as possible, getting movement speed and attack speed items are a good idea.
- Useful when used against minions. It is especially strong against minions and gods when combined with his other abilities.
- Take note that you can apply Noxious Fumes on Path of Flames anytime the strip of ground is burning, and it will explode and stun.
- This ability can critically injure an enemy, and burn through minions like they are paper. However, due to the relative lack of range with this ability, it is more suitable for eliminating minions and jungle monsters.
- Dash through a line of minions with this ability. Minions will automatically react to the agressiveness and will start to attack you. They are too ignorant to avoid the fire, and will quickly be disposed of.
- This can be used as a back up plan when in a fight.
- This is basically your basic attack multiplied by 10, and is strong in a push.
- Spam fire this ability on to a slowed/stunned/rooted/crippled god, tower, phoenix, or titan.
- This ability has the fastest cooldowns, with 20 seconds for each halo.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 5.1) Note: Increased Movement Speed from 350 to 355. Added magic prot scalings of .9 per level for all mages.
- (Patch 4.1) Note: Encore skin added.
- (Patch 3.19) Note: Gemini skin and dance emote added.
- (Patch 3.18) Note: Flame Wave Increased persist time of Flame Wave from .5 → 1s.
- (Patch 3.6) Note: Increased base Attack Speed from 0.86 → 1.; Decreased % increase of Attack Speed per level from 1.01 → 0.95.